Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Haddon Field is the worst map in the game

FishFry247
FishFry247 Member Posts: 696
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

The more I play it the more I despise it as a map while playing killer, normally there is one annoying loop in each map ( House in mothers dwelling, Iron works window, etc), When these loops are annoying I do usually just leave the survivor and try to go find another. But the deal with Haddon field is that their are so many busted loops with like only 4 of those loops being somewhat mindgamable, Plus paired with balanced landing it literally will create infinite's that can't be mind gamed if the survivor is even somewhat paying attention. when you leave one annoying loop to go after another survivor another tile will create a chase lasting at least if they are also somewhat competent over a minute or more which will lose you the game if you are in purple ranks or above, it has got to the point where I want to dc every time I see haddon field, But then I'm like "maybe this time it will be different" but nope here comes that classy Halloween house infinite with balanced. I normally don't sweat playing killer often but haddon field gets to me because even if I play good. the survivors wasted more than enough time at each broken loop the pop a gen or two. Now sure if you play nurse or spirit most maps don't really matter in all honesty, But I don't like playing either of those killers because imo it really is to easy to win. I hope and beg the developers to please for the love of god give Haddon Field the badham treatment. Pleassssssssssssssssssssssss

PS. if you bring a haddon field offering you are the literal spawn of satan

Comments