"Infinites" are fine

So, in previous threads I said how op they are and how quickly the should be removed.

Now I changed Idea, and I'll listen to all those who said they aren't a threat.

But let's discuss why "infinites" are not a problem, and mostly counterable, even if they need an address for some killers.

Trapper: place a trap in front of the window

Billy:Use the chainsaw to go faster, and bodyblock windows with your body

Nurse: no problem

Myers: tier 2 is 1,5 vault speed, while if you're having problems with infinites just get to tier 3

Hag: place a trap

Doctor: use one of the range add-ons

Huntress: ....just don't be a damn M1 Huntress

Freddy: Place snares to hinder them and force the medium vault

Clown: use the afterpiece tonics, maybe with the extra hindered add-on, to force the medium vault and make survivors run really slow

Spirit: phase, you're so fast

Plague: I think it's kinda fair to have a safe place to waste some time against her, due to the fact that you : 1 make survivors stay injured all the match, so you're kinda like Myers all the match 2 completely break their hiding chances since their vomit is so loud 3 make the gens go tremendously slower with thanatophobia. If you're having problems with infinites with her, just put bamboozle in this case. You basically have everything: map pressure and chase pressure.

For all the other killers: Wraith, Doctor( without shock range add-ons), Leatherface, pallet Freddy, Pig, Legion, Ghostface and Demogorgon, the problem must be addressed, cuz they are always 8 killers

Comments