There needs to be a kick you in the face action

Okay now let me set up a scenario that I'm sure a lot of you were going to agree with.

How many times have you played Survivor and some ignorant human being the sides will the Killer is no longer nearby so I'm going to go ahead and unhook you even though I hear the terror radius.

Then the killer which basically is a lot faster than that dumbass thinks he is is right there neither pools him off or Downs you again because the person going into make a clutch save decided not to equip borrowed time. Seriously, we've all been in that situation. Especially with Killers like nurse or hillbilly where they have complete map control but the next thing you know they decide to heal you right then and there even though you hear a chainsaw in the distance or Huntress with a hatchet.

Seriously, if you have any crazy stories or ideas to fix this please let me know.

Comments

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

I don't think survivor are agile enought to kick themself in the face, even thought it would be hilarious to witness.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

That would be ######### awesome lol

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

@Dragonredking said:
    I don't think survivor are agile enought to kick themself in the face, even thought it would be hilarious to witness.

They can vault one hundred times in thirty seconds and physically pull themselves off a meathook. I wouldn’t put self face kicks behind them.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    To be honest I find it disrespectful when you unhook someone and I didn’t even take 5 steps away from the hook! 

I remember i was playing billy and I hooked a Claudette and the minute I turned around I heard a Dwight (he was p3) trying to unhook her and I grabbed him and hooked him.

when I’m survivor and that happens to me I go straight to the killer because it’s like oh there goes your benevolence points! My favorite survivors are the ones that think we can both survive a leatherface chainsaw.

If i accidentaly do it, I’ll actually run into the chainsaw or take a hit.
  • Bradcore
    Bradcore Member Posts: 68
    edited July 2018
    Or the dipshits who unhook your and then immediately heal you right in front of the hook  
  • holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289

@Countfunkular said:
    Okay now let me set up a scenario that I'm sure a lot of you were going to agree with.

How many times have you played Survivor and some ignorant human being the sides will the Killer is no longer nearby so I'm going to go ahead and unhook you even though I hear the terror radius.

Then the killer which basically is a lot faster than that dumbass thinks he is is right there neither pools him off or Downs you again because the person going into make a clutch save decided not to equip borrowed time. Seriously, we've all been in that situation. Especially with Killers like nurse or hillbilly where they have complete map control but the next thing you know they decide to heal you right then and there even though you hear a chainsaw in the distance or Huntress with a hatchet.

Seriously, if you have any crazy stories or ideas to fix this please let me know.

you can sprint away from others healing you
    but i would like an option to "hold on to the hook" so scum bag farmers cant get me killed

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    One idea is to either hold the run key or just start running the second you are off of the hook. Running prevents healing so your "allies" can't hold you down at the hook. 

In the scenario where they unhook you directly in front of the killer the only real salvation comes from Dead Hard or Sprint Burst. If you have great timing these perks can pull you just out of the reach of the Killers' melees but success is not guaranteed.

If you continue to fall victim to bad saves the only real saviour will be Adrenaline, IF it activates. The second phase of the sacrifice is basically a death sentence with a bad survivors.

If you get too fed up with terrible unhooks as a last resort you can sacrifice two perk slots and an offering slot to unhook yourself. Simply bring Slippery Meat, Up the Ante, and an Ivory Chalk Pouch and you should be able to unhook yourself once.
  • Chi

@Bradcore said:
    Or the dipshits who unhook your and then immediately heal you right in front of the hook  

Healing in front of the hook is the best thing to do, unless the heartbeat is getting louder.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

you can sprint away from others healing you
    but i would like an option to "hold on to the hook" so scum bag farmers cant get me killed

The only problem I have with this are the countless idiots that will deny unhooks even when the killer is gone just to troll.
  • Bradcore

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

Healing in front of the hook is the best thing to do, unless the heartbeat is getting louder.

Really? Because I've been killed nearly every single time some fool tried to heal me right in front of the hook and I get chopped down while I'm being "healed".

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

It'd be great for stopping hook farming. While also punishing the idiot that tried doing it.

• Chi

@Bradcore said:

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

Really? Because I've been killed nearly every single time some fool tried to heal me right in front of the hook and I get chopped down while I'm being "healed".

It needs to be judged by the situation. Most of the time healing by the hook saves time. It makes no sense to run away from the hook just to heal somewhere else if the killer isn't heading back to you. It just wastes time, and if I am in a game when a survivor does that, I just leave them and go do a generator because I don't feel like chasing said survivor just to heal them.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    While I like the idea, there would be tons of stupid survivors which would kick you, when you try to save them with BT.
  • Bradcore

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

It needs to be judged by the situation. Most of the time healing by the hook saves time. It makes no sense to run away from the hook just to heal somewhere else if the killer isn't heading back to you. It just wastes time, and if I am in a game when a survivor does that, I just leave them and go do a generator because I don't feel like chasing said survivor just to heal them.

In my experience, most people judge poorly.

• MusicBox
    MusicBox Member Posts: 33

@Bradcore said:

I personaly am flexible on that i mostly run a claudiette with we'll make it so its only 2 sec
    But am not of those who do that when a killer is behind us .So it depends i can heal right on the hook or follow a lil heal n see ya later ~

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

Nothing worse than unhooking and chasing someone for a minute across the map to heal them.
    I also refuse to do that. Could have healed them in 10 seconds and used that other 50 on a generator.

Especially when you can see that the killer just hit someone else, downed someone, or is hooking someone else and they just keep running.

It's jus' ignant

• Bradcore

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

@Chi said:

@Bradcore said:

Nothing worse than unhooking and chasing someone for a minute across the map to heal them.
    I also refuse to do that. Could have healed them in 10 seconds and used that other 50 on a generator.

Especially when you can see that the killer just hit someone else, downed someone, or is hooking someone else and they just keep running.

It's jus' ignant

Maybe you all have great experiences,  but I generally find they don't wait for the killer to get remotely far enough way. Most of the time for me, the killer is back within five seconds and I get immediately hooked again. 
  • Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

feel like we need an option to stop people from unhooking us. I agree. I'm tired of being the meat shield for someone's We're Gonna Live Forever stacks

• Slimette
    Slimette Member Posts: 30

yo if someone starts healing you and the killer is right there just sprint forward, it usually cancels it.