Killers, do ANY of you play without BBQ? (IF you have it)

Options
2»

Comments

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

The only time I'm not using it is either because I don't have it or I'm trying to do an adapt.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

I prefer whispers on Ghostface. Whispers, in general, is more reliable as it's passive and is difficult to counter. It just works.

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42
    Options

people say its not great besides the bloodpoints but I disagree. "You just learn where survivors are" --what? really? Information is huge in this game, losing momentum after a hook because you went to the wrong side of the map can cost you a game.

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696
    Options

I legit run it so often that when I try different builds as killer I often look around saying "really, everyone hopped in a locker?" Only to remember my build after a game and feel stupid lol

• bunnibeetea
    bunnibeetea Member Posts: 72
    Options

I use it sometimes, but I'm considering replacing it with Nurses Calling, as using a pudding would allow me to use other perks like Ruin, Remember Me, Save the Best for Last, and Pop Goes the Weasel if I had it. I think it's nice, but players going against it can just hide in lockers though

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

If I have I will use it

I lessens the grind a lot

And the auras help sometimes

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    Options

Pretty much all the time, unless the Killer doesn‘t have it yet. BP is the main reason. Aura reading is the bonus.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

I replace BBQ with "Discordance" quite often, because "Discordance" is better in early game. BBQ is free BP tho.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

The only times when I don't use it is when I don't have it on the killer or when I do the adept achievement

• Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536
    Options

Nope. Why should I? More points and aura reading ability are very cool!

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

Never, 2xBP is too good

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

BP is one of the main reasons I play killer. Much better BP rewards. BBQ is a must just for the BP. I honestly don't think about the aura site 90% of the time. I play Trapper, so not like I'm crossing the map quickly to get someone.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

I really ever use it unless I'm in desperate need for points.

• Gravnos
    Gravnos Member Posts: 105
    Options

I will absolutely 100% use BBQ on every killer I can. They could remove aura reading from it and I'd still stack the perk slot. My time is very limited and I need Bloodpoints

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

It is almost in every build unless i want to run a gimmick loadout.