match making is so broken right now:( cant even get 1k or 2k im facing like high level skill players

match making is so broken right now:( cant even get 1k or 2k im facing like high level skill players so un fair heck im a good killer player that can get 1k or even 3k but since this update i been facing more skilled survivors more. I also have not even got a single hook and gens are done way to fast. so i dont know if its because im still learning to play as demogorgon or its higher skill players now so i dont know.

is this going to get fixed? cause at the moment its getting unplayable for me due to high level players like ranks 1 or 2 im rank 16 i was at rank 13 now i depip to rank 16:(

im going to guess this is just due to the rank reset or is it just the bad match making? if its bad match making devs plz fix this like come on fix your servers.

dont release any more killers/survivors until you fix this problem thx

p.s i always play for fun but its getting to the point were its getting out of hand due to dcing and higher skill level players:( plz fix your game i love your game.

Comments