Dailies

Options

Can we, for the love of God, stop pushing dailies out for characters we don't run? Please! Seriously, you can track who is running what pretty easily. If I don't run Billy, Nurse or Huntress EVER then why are most of my dailies for those three?! I hate running them. I don't enjoy running them at all. I enjoy the mid-tier killers. That is why I run Trapper as my main. I get a Billy daily, I delete it and it is replaced with a Nurse daily. Seriously, they are both lvl 4 or lower. I will never run them. Stop giving me their dailies.

As for the survivor side, it is not as important. I don't run Adam, Nea, Jake or Meg and they have only the bp needed to unlock perks, but it is not the end of the world to get them. I'd rather not, but no biggie if it happens.

My wife does not want to play killer, but she gets killer dailies more than survivor ones. Why? Stop the stupidity here. You are not encouraging anyone to play what they don't want to. You are just log-jamming dailies.

Ok. Rant over. Sorry for taking up useless time.

Comments

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

In the future, the daily system will get way better than it already is.

Mobile already has something that looks promising.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

Pretty sure the idea is exactly to get you to play a different killer.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

I know, but it is not helping. I may run that killer for the one daily, but I'm miserable the whole time and not putting a BP into it. I don't know why I don't like those killers. I play them just fine, I just don't enjoy their play style. NO amount of dailies will change that.

• VOSSKi
    VOSSKi Member Posts: 21
    Options

i like it tbh as it encourages me to play killers i don't usually play

the thing that annoys me though is when a daily is 'Kill a survivor with your hand' (mori) with a killer that i have level 1 (eg trapper) as how can i have a mori on him if he's level 1

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

You being salty that you've chosen predictable play over developing new skills in the game isn't actually a reason the dailies are bad.

• Warlock_2020
    Options

Salty? Over not wanting to play certain killers due to their play style? Did you not read the part where I said I play them just fine? I've used them plenty in KYF in order to help others get used to playing them (New players). I don't like their play style, and don't want to be forced into playing them. No salt to it. Read slower perhaps?

• ElusivePukka
    Options

@Warlock_2020

Learn to present yourself without phrases like 'for the love of god', exclamation points, and general ranting, and maybe you'd be worth taking seriously. As is, still seems salty, now seems defensive based on your continued rhetoric based on your side being worthwhile.

• Warlock_2020
    Options

Wow, talk about salt. You should check your blood pressure bro. Too much salt is bad.

Back to the topic at hand, I'd rather see dailies a bit more customized to your play choices. I get wanting to encourage expanding player's experience, but when the majority of the dailies don't match the player's pattern, that is something else altogether.

• ElusivePukka
    Options

"I don't like the mechanic acting as intended. It should change to suit my wants, and anyone who disagrees or calls me out on this superficial attitude should be dismissed."

To be clear on what you're saying <3

Pretty typical for these forums, o'course. Take a look at the other replies, maybe you'll get an idea of the waters you're treading.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@Warlock_2020 You do know that you can delete the Daily Rituals, right?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

It's funny cause i always get tons of Killer Dailies.

Not even kidding, haven't seen more than 2 Survivor ones last month, and i check everyday.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    Options

Its a daily. Theyre not intented to match your behaviour, theyre just for giving you additional BP for doing some random objectives, like in every other game too. If you dont like your daily you can switch it once a day. Complaining about getting some free BP is really sad.