Please revert the forced Anti-Aliasing ASAP

Options
DocOctober
DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
edited September 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Every single performance update has actually hampered mine since DbD for some weird reason doesn't like high-end GPUs.

I've been playing on LOW for the longest time as that was the only setting allowing me to get consistent 60fps at 4K resolution as it was the only setting that didn't use Anti-Aliasing, also known as the biggest performance-hogger ever.

Now that you enforce it even on LOW, my fps has almost halved to an average of 35. I find that not acceptable, sorry.

And even manually editing the GameUserSettings.ini file and setting the Anti-Aliasing to '0' doesn't turn it off anymore.

I can't play the game like that, Skill Checks are a nightmare, everything feels wonky and clunky instead of smooth and it's generally an awful experience now.

And since your game lacks a resolution setting, I can't even set that one lower.

I'm also sure I'm by far not the only one with this problem created because you guys had to screw up hair and you just couldn't revert back to the old hair as a more sensible option.

Dead by Daylight has been running poorly for a long time, optimisation is an on-going complaint and many people already run it on the lowest settings. Now we literally can't get any lower.

I'd rather have the characters have a bad hair day and have my 60fps back than this. Nice hair doesn't make my game playable.

Comments