The demise of a Perk called: Fixated...

Options

I really loved the thought of the Perk at the beginning, but as it turned out, you really dont notice the amount of the faster walking speed. Seeing your scratchmarks is fine and good, I mean, you can see if the killer has Predator or if you use Leightweight. But that really is NOT enough.

I think the Perk should grant you extra Bloodpoints in the Boldness category. If you use that perk you are either new or want to divert the Killer with your scratchmarks. Which means you get closer to the killer. So I think granting some Boldness points in return would be a fair trade, no?

Unless we could get the Urban Evasion treatment and lift those movement speed numbers :P

Comments

• Gayce
    Gayce Member Posts: 14
    Options

Walking 20% faster in all situation, which means even when injured, would be cool too

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

Dang it. idk if I have lightweight on or not. Let me check with fixated. bruuuuuuuuhhh😂

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options

The fact that you can see your own marks, and walk to double back and use them to trick the killer is good enough.

The speed bonus is just a bonus. To enable said strategy.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

What demise? It's not dead. People keep exaggerating how bad this perk is right now and I don't understand why. I love this perk as it is.

Besides, boldness isn't hard to get. You could just stun the killer a few times or do bones.

• bunnibeetea
    bunnibeetea Member Posts: 72
    Options

I seem to notice it all the time, I like to walk with Sprint Burst and it really comes in handy when using perks like Distortion. I really like the combo, as you can Sprint towards the hook with an added bonus of no scratch marks or aura of the killer has BBQ :)

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Yeah, it really needs a QoL change, but instead of bumping the value isn't necessary. All it needs is to be usable while injured AND being able to see everyone's scratches and not just your own. Teammates can screw you over even if you're trying to not get caught so it'd be really nice to be able to see where you need to play around to not accidentally get ######### over.

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250
    Options

See you get it bro. I actually have been getting a lot of use out of fixated. Hell sometimes I have been able to confuse a killer cause I could fast walk up haddonfield steps and slow vault out a window. Downside? The survivor on the gen upstairs got chased...then i did their gen out of guilt.

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172
    edited September 2019
    Options

I feel the perk needs much more,

Unless you are new or never ever played has a killer, you already know how scratchmarks work.

The increase speed is nice but explain to me why I would choose it over the 100% speed whilst crouching UE offers me ?

I feel this perk could maybe work similar to the old lithe with a sparkle of distortion.

Ex;

Fixated: When uninjured walk 20% faster, additionally, during a chase the survivor can press the action key to activate this perk and not leave scratchmarks for 4s/7s/10s.

When used it take 30s/25s/20s to recharge and cause the oblivious status effect whilst recharging.