Ghostface is not that bad like I used to think

Options

I mean, some open maps are really hard because it's so easy to spot him but I found the strategy of hide the terror radius (with some good recovery add ons) and surprise survivors way more effective than his stalk

If you use perks like sloppy, nurse's, whispers, thanato and something to slow the game he can be a little pain in the ass. Not a perfect killer but really underrated

Comments

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,117
    Options

He is really underrated. Most survivors (I'm also guilty of this) think of the killer's perspective of the match as a spider web: starting from the center, the closest distances to the gens are outward lines, therefore a killer may come from that direction (the center outward).

However, the stalkers can take advantage of following the map's edge, coming at them from outside where they are not expecting them to be. Who thinks to run into a killer at the edge of a map? They should be patrolling gens. When you're doing a gen, you're not looking at the wall a short distance behind you, right? This allows GF easy stalks and sometimes easy grabs.

Not to mention his unlimited Exposed ability, provided you peek safely from a distance, and peeking makes the meter fill up much faster, in case people didn't realize.

• Jacob
    Jacob Member Posts: 13
    Options

In my opinion GhostFace on dbd mobile is so op. He is very fast i love it ;)

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options

He's not bad, but hes annoying to go against. I am so tired of breaking him out of stalk when I wasn't even looking at him, but not being able to break him out of his stalk when im staring right at him.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296
    Options

He was never bad post-ptb and post-ptb stealth nerf. People are just really bad at playing him.

• Jetsallday24x
    Jetsallday24x Member Posts: 54
    Options

I've been having fun with him try out this build. BBQ, Hex third seal, Knockout, Dark devotion. You throw a team completely off with this.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313
    Options

You'll get teams sometimes at higher ranks that seem to always have an eye on you and make sneaking around seem impossible but that was the most optimal way I found to play him. You do still want to stalk but it usually isnt worth it unless you sneak up on multiple survivors so you can possibly finish one of them off next time you see them. Stalking at the start of the game when people don't know you're GF yet works decently too but I still just went in for the hit half of the time anyway to play it safe. Other than those situations I feel like you're just wasting more time than it's worth.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

The fact that you need to play Ghost Face in a other way than the way he was designed for to be more effective with him is pretty sad. The same thing with Pig, which got an Ambush which can't ambush anyone with ears, but can be used more effective as a chase tool to get hits/bait survivors at certain loops.