What's the thing you've regretted buying from the ingame store or DLC?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Did anyone honestly buy default red or blue Ghostface?

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

Plague, is actually the most boring killer to play.

• nerfeverything
    nerfeverything Member Posts: 52
    Options

Ash is my biggest regret. Between him and Ghostface I've gotten nothing from the purchases. I buy mainly for perks and I use none from either character. I don't really like using Ghostface either because his stalk reveal is a bit broken so it sometimes feels like I'm cheesing it if I get a 4k.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    Options

So when I started playing, loved the game and bought Clown, Spirit and Hag dlc's without knowing I could get them through Shards so i kinda regret that but not too bad I got them on a sale.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Honestly nothing. I am glad I have all the DLCs even for characters I don't play much as I like getting the achievements.

As far as cosmetics go I have no regrets there either. 95% of my cosmetic purchases have been for Dwight who is my main.

• Xcheesemongrolx
    Xcheesemongrolx Member Posts: 115
    Options

I second this i thought it was cool im a horrible impulse buyer

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

Hag's dark green skin. I play her a lot, but I came to realize that I could spend my blood shards in much better areas.

Also, all of Meg's green cosmetics. I'm slowly replacing them.

• Lightsaber09
    Lightsaber09 Member Posts: 46
    Options

Kate and the christmas sweater and the ice climber pants. Bought her cause ahe reminded me of someone, never play as her

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

I don’t regret anything haha MY TIME TO FLEX!

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    Options

The Moldy Legion mask (frank). and the Splintered set for Hag. They used to be so dark that they were practically black which looked awesome, but after the devs did this update:

Adjusted certain darker cosmetics that gave players an advantage to be lighter. (Update 3.0.0)

That mask and the Hag skin got brightened up so much that they practically look like the default skins. I understood it needed to be done for the survivors; invisible Claudette's and Adam's were plaguing the game with a natural advantage, but doing this for killers made no sense whatsoever. Unlike survivors, the killers have a great red beacon coming from their forehead and a TR to tell you they are in the area. Even worse, take GF, as a "Stealth" killer the last thing he needs is bright cosmetics! He still has the bright mask, so giving him a dark outfit as an advantage actually works to aid his jump scares and play-style, but the darkest outfit he has is his default one, and that is a laughably easy to spot bright gray! The whole reason I bought those cosmetics was because it made the killers dark and creepy, but it did nothing to give them an advantage because of their Red Stain and TR. Killers don't need to hide like survivors do, unless they are stealth killers, so why the hell brighten up their cosmetics? There have never been any complaints about killers being too hard to see due to the cosmetics, but in contrast there has been a plethora of them concerning survivors. Gimme back my killers creepy dark cosmetics!

• CaptainCastle
    CaptainCastle Member Posts: 536
    Options

The clown dlc as a whole