DBD As Survivor Unplayable Now!

Jeeperrs
Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46

I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.

Comments

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@Jeeperrs said:
    I stopped playing DBD after update, its now unplayable as survivor now. Tunneling killers, camping killers, God Mode for killers, they made it not fun for survivors and probably now killers now the main focus of game. DC this game everyone.

Later

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Cool fractionally faster lobbies for me. See ya when you realize it's still as easy as ever lmao
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Jeeperrs said:

It’s really not. I really like the changes but the only change that I dislike is the killer pick up speed, the animation is way too fast and it’s almost impossible to even try to get a flashlight save..

Just play a few matches and try to adapt to the changes.
    That is the point
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    R4ZIONAL3 said:

I used to be a Survivor main, but 2 patch ago it is extremely hard (even with more than 2k hours like me). I will play killer now, despite the fact queue will be infinite, nobody playing survivor right now. Great Job

survivor is easy. git gud
  • Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2018

@Jeeperrs said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&feature=youtu.be

edit: i have a lot of fun playing survivor, after the patch more than before, maybe you should try learning the game... and when this is not working just stop playing and go to some offline game where you can set the difficulty to easy when you want to. :/

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@Jeeperrs said:

Cry some more it's entertaining.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    So many post saying its unplayable for killer... It's unplayable for survivor... Seems like people just don't enjoy a challenge anymore. Power through it. Get better. A challenge is what keeps people coming back... If you don't like it, play something else and quit cryyyyyyyyyyyyyying. 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Played 3 matches with ace in the hole, plunderers, wglf and dark sense. Escaped all 3.
    I really didn't notice a difference. But that might be, because I don't use perks that are affected by the nerf anyway.
  • ILuvCampingRec
    ILuvCampingRec Member Posts: 25

@Jeeperrs said:

cry more, maybe thats all just too hard for you and your skill cap too low. camping/tunneling is a valid strategy and will stay forever in this game. deal with it.

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

'camping/tuneneling is a valid strategy' kappa

• jiminie
    jiminie Member Posts: 200

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

The devs' opinion of the game outweighs your trolling.

I'm not trolling, not even trying to, ya good and mighty killers can enjoy your small little game, lobbies time already gone up because devs tryin' to babysit so called 'killers' who got terrified for so long with all the unfair advantages survivors had, so sad, i guess you went through a really hard time getting blinded and outrunned to hell and back, not stretching this even longer, have fun in your soon empty lobbies

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604
    @Jeeperrs Play the update for at least 2 weeks first so that you can make a proper analysis.

Its only been one day!

Greetz
  • MusicBox
    MusicBox Member Posts: 33

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

I'm not trolling, not even trying to, ya good and mighty killers can enjoy your small little game, lobbies time already gone up because devs tryin' to babysit so called 'killers' who got terrified for so long with all the unfair advantages survivors had, so sad, i guess you went through a really hard time getting blinded and outrunned to hell and back, not stretching this even longer, have fun in your soon empty lobbies

Honestly i did't feel that as a killer lobbys are geting full kinda quick for me might be cuz i chose the time to play killer when most ppl play dunno ~.
    SWF is a huge advantage for surv already but we killers deal with it .
    It was added for the surv to enjoy playing together a bit to fast not best coded (having to invite a frend after each game is stupid).
    If the devs are babysiting the killers now i wonder who did they babysit the time before maybe the other side wink wink .
    I might no be in DBD since the start i do not know how everything was before but i know 1 thing as surv i have to learn n adapt no matter what changes will come n go , As a killer i will deal with swf and adapt lern who is the bait who is on gens do they have a healing team mate that heals in 2 sec .
    If only killers could set the lobby to allow SWF or not but boy killer can dream ( Unless ur freddy then ur ######### out of luck n jolly well ######### )

• Sally55
    edited July 2018

@jiminie said:

@Sally55 said:

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

If your not trolling then you must be #########

Triggered much?I don't remember insulting you, such brave words behind the safety of your screen

I'd say it to you in person if i could believe me sweetheart ;)

• ILuvCampingRec

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

sure. youre really a #########. i dont care about 2-3 min. lobby time when i can watch you dying at hook later and devs see it same way.

• Sally55
    edited July 2018

@ILuvCampingRec said:

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

sure. youre really a [BAD WORD]. i dont care about 2-3 min. lobby time when i can watch you dying at hook later and devs see it same way.

Better hope i don't hook you in the basement sweety ;) I will camp you and make sure you never leave .

• ILuvCampingRec

@Sally55 said:

@ILuvCampingRec said:

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

sure. youre really a [BAD WORD]. i dont care about 2-3 min. lobby time when i can watch you dying at hook later and devs see it same way.

Better hope i don't hook you in the basement sweety ;)

i will show no mercy, even to you. i gonna penetrate you with the hook.

• Sally55

@Orion said:

@Sally55 said:

@ILuvCampingRec said:

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

Better hope i don't hook you in the basement sweety ;) I will camp you and make sure you never leave .

Don't forget to sort Survivors by blood type.

I won't forget to do that.

• ILuvCampingRec

i dont have the time to sort by blood time. because i will watch him straight into the eyes for 120 sec.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    Lowbei said:
    Jeeperrs said:

Nice guy Murderface says “Git gud.”

Could I get some concert ticket to see DethKlok?
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@ILuvCampingRec said:
    i dont have the time to sort by blood time. because i will watch him straight into the eyes for 120 sec.

If you're playing the Nurse or the Doctor, you must. It's part of their training. You wouldn't give type AB+ blood to someone who's type O-, that could kill them. Don't you care about the Survivors' health?

• ILuvCampingRec

@Orion said:

@ILuvCampingRec said:

If you're playing the Nurse or the Doctor, you must. It's part of their training. You wouldn't give type AB+ blood to someone who's type O-, that could kill them. Don't you care about the Survivors' health?

hmm... that changes my opinion. youre right, i gonna take care of it.

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272
    edited July 2018

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

I'm not trolling, not even trying to, ya good and mighty killers can enjoy your small little game, lobbies time already gone up because devs tryin' to babysit so-called 'killers' who got terrified for so long with all the unfair advantages survivors had, so sad, i guess you went through a really hard time getting blinded and outrunned to hell and back, not stretching this even longer, have fun in your soon empty lobbies

The devs are not babysitting us, they are just bringing balance back to the game. All of the "Crutch killer perks" have a counter to them unlike a few survivor perks such as DS. All the survivors say that we complain about their perks being too OP when we have perks like NOED, BBQ, etc. Let me say something, there is one big difference between killer crutches and survivor crutches and that is Killer crutches can be countered. I still don't get why to this day people complain about NOED when it can be destroyed before it even activates, like can you not stop working on a gen for a minute or two to find all of the totems because they're not hidden anyway.

One big issue with the game, which I guess is kind of fixed with this patch, was the ability for 1 survivor to loop killers on some maps with a terrible design that wasted so much time. Like what another forum user said:
    1 killer is NOT equal to 1 survivor
    1 killer is EQUAL to 4 survivors.

If it's a 1v1 situation then the killer should outpower the 1 survivor but if the survivors work as a team then there can be a chance for them to beat the killer. It's not that hard to play smart without crutches because you can still win games without them.

I'd assume you didn't play the PTB whilst it was open? You had a chance to playtest these changes and give feedback to the developers but a lot of survivors dropped out of the PTB knowing they would have a challenge and they would rather stay on the current build to bully rank 20 killers. You had a chance to playtest these changes and you threw it away so that is your fault.

Edit: You really cannot say that it has completely broken the game because a few survivor mains have posted their feedback and they enjoy the challenge. Of course, biased survivor mains will say "Looping isn't bad" or "Stop chasing" but if we stop chasing that one player, the second player that we will find will use the exact same playstyle as the previous one. Anyway, click here for the post.

• ILuvCampingRec

@BrendanLeeT said:

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

I'm not trolling, not even trying to, ya good and mighty killers can enjoy your small little game, lobbies time already gone up because devs tryin' to babysit so-called 'killers' who got terrified for so long with all the unfair advantages survivors had, so sad, i guess you went through a really hard time getting blinded and outrunned to hell and back, not stretching this even longer, have fun in your soon empty lobbies

The devs are not babysitting us, they are just bringing balance back to the game. All of the "Crutch killer perks" have a counter to them unlike a few survivor perks such as DS. All the survivors say that we complain about their perks being too OP when we have perks like NOED, BBQ, etc. Let me say something, there is one big difference between killer crutches and survivor crutches and that is Killer crutches can be countered. I still don't get why to this day people complain about NOED when it can be destroyed before it even activates, like can you not stop working on a gen for a minute or two to find all of the totems because they're not hidden anyway.

One big issue with the game, which I guess is kind of fixed with this patch, was the ability for 1 survivor to loop killers on some maps with a terrible design that wasted so much time. Like what another forum user said:
    1 killer is NOT equal to 1 survivor
    1 killer is EQUAL to 4 survivors.

If it's a 1v1 situation then the killer should outpower the 1 survivor but if the survivors work as a team then there can be a chance for them to beat the killer. It's not that hard to play smart without crutches because you can still win games without them.

I'd assume you didn't play the PTB whilst it was open? You had a chance to playtest these changes and give feedback to the developers but a lot of survivors dropped out of the PTB knowing they would have a challenge and they would rather stay on the current build to bully rank 20 killers. You had a chance to playtest these changes and you threw it away so that is your fault.

Edit: You really cannot say that it has completely broken the game because a few survivor mains have posted their feedback and they enjoy the challenge. Of course, biased survivor mains will say "Looping isn't bad" or "Stop chasing" but if we stop chasing that one player, the second player that we will find will use the exact same playstyle as the previous one. Anyway, click here for the post.

ok brother ok... can you stop crying now?

• DCgames
    DCgames Member Posts: 40

So your just complaining about tunnelers and stuff dude that ######### was out before the update lol plus why stop play just learn whats new get gud and play dont stop playing bc ur bad lol

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    This is priceless
  • Tsulan
    jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

Hell, yeah! I will enjoy those lobbies without you! 
    Don't let the door hit you, when you leave.
    Maybe play killer or civilization.
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

@jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

Que times have gone up because they actually gave some love to the Killer side, so everyone is wanting to try them out. The same thing happens when they release a new DLC. If que times have gotten slower its because people are EXCITED over these changes, and want to try them out, not because they hate the exhaustion thing and are quitting like a suck.

• Sally55
    edited July 2018

@Tsulan said:
    jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

On a more positive note i can't wait for my trip to paris next month :D

• MusicBox
    MusicBox Member Posts: 33

@Sally55 said:

@Tsulan said:
    jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

On a more positive note i can't wait for my trip to paris next month :dizzy:

Uuuuuu France ~
    Will u taste the frog's if yes share what does it taste like ~
    and note for surv Evolve n adapt ~

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Jeeperrs said:

This right here is when you know the devs have done a good update for killers

• Tsulan

@Sally55 said:

@Tsulan said:
    jiminie said:

@Orion said:

@jiminie said:

On a more positive note i can't wait for my trip to paris next month :D

Paris is overrated. Very expensive and the french which live in paris have even a bad reputation among other french.
    But nevertheless i wish you a nice trip. I´m sure you´ll enjoy it.

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    R4ZIONAL3 said:

I used to be a Survivor main, but 2 patch ago it is extremely hard (even with more than 2k hours like me). I will play killer now, despite the fact queue will be infinite, nobody playing survivor right now. Great Job

Either A: You dont have anywhere near 2000 hours or B: You’re not great at this game. People who have that many hours don’t make ridiculous assertions like tgis. Im a killer main and played 3 survivor matches yesterday. 2 escapes and 1 black pip death. Solo que
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Tsulan said:
    Played 3 matches with ace in the hole, plunderers, wglf and dark sense. Escaped all 3.
    I really didn't notice a difference. But that might be, because I don't use perks that are affected by the nerf anyway.
    Probably. I use SB and while it does take longer for the cooldown, if youre not running it goes quickly. But I dont run around everywhere. I walk if I want to keep my SB
  • swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

Hahahaha this thread is so good oh my god, I am dying.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

the only way survivor is harder than killer, is if your solo and your team just sandbags you every chance they get.

This discussion has been closed.