Survivor mains at their best.

Please note i am not trying attack this person nor am i trying to let others get to him.

I'm purely just making an example how i think survivor mains (not all) who message killers telling them what to do is just really dumb.

I was a freddy in temple of purgation and got a 3k due to the last survivor going to hatch. I switched targets constantly and like the pictures shown above i did not always camp and i only really did when they were swarming my hooks mid game. Ruin was destroyed straight from the beginning and they only had 2 or 3 gens done. Keep in mind there were 2 red ranks and two rank 15. Probably due to swf because the rank 15 didn't play so bad at looping.

I only messaged him back to see what he would say and to prove me wrong i tunneled.

That being said i get messages like these about almost everyday and i just wonder...why? They are setting a bad example of the dbd community yet they say things like

"dbd is dying cuz killers keep getting buffed and they're op" only to realize (or not) that they are the ones that make the community have a bad name. Also, im not supposed to camp and tunnel at rank 3 when i have too? Lol

This isn't really a discussion and i dont even expect to get any replies at all because there aren't many questions asked. But if you have a question go ahead and ask.

Comments