Hag is practically unplayable on console.

Jplanas98
Jplanas98 Member Posts: 532
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

Because of the stupid auto lock mechanic that is implemented in this game, it makes playing hag really unpleasant. I used the enjoy playing the hag, but because the devs can properly fix their game without causing 20 other issues. These issues are causing me to miss attacks, which means potential misses in downs and kills causing me the game.

In this clip, do I really need to explain what's wrong with it? Not to mention, the 180 the hag did? I had no control over that, it tracked her by itself from point blank and still somehow missed.

In this clip I went for a lunge at the Nancy, if you look closely I was looking forward with the lunge and suddenly my camera jolted to the left by itself and hit a wall that was out of view.

For some reason, the hags lunge out of a teleport is just non existent.

Can we start getting bug, game mechanic, and killer fixes more frequently than we get cosmetics? There should be a decent amount of income being generated by the cosmetic store and DLC content. I had hoped that a good portion of that money would have gone towards actually fixing the game, but that doesn't seem like the case.

Post edited by Inji on

Comments