The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

If you could see that the lobby was a full SWF would you dodge?

Blueberry
Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Like the title says, would you lobby dodge if you could see that the entire group was a 4 man SWF?

If you could see that the lobby was a full SWF would you dodge? 89 votes

Yes
33%
mistar_zGibberishkodiakyYukizacmangamingIhatelifeBlueberryChocolate_CosmosNoxeriasbrokedownpalaceDolphin9192ysato00madarenrutyobudddKralleAntiFlowXApeOfMazorNescau_FernandoWiglegSylorknag 30 votes
No
66%
twistedmonkeyMc_HartyLavernneLaMupfelrhaDarkside84GuiltronWhite_OwlArk_the_BonsaiBottledWaterPandomBlade92Mr_KMadDoggdouggie123DeadGavinNoFaceRamxenoc445LCGasterfeechima 59 votes

Comments

• Snort
    Snort Member Posts: 27
    No

If a whole lobby is a toxic sfw, why dodge? Abuse the fact that they would save eavhother no matter what.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    Yes

If they bring more then two medkits or toolboxes. They geet an ebony mori, I have over 300 of them I could use.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

It depends on what killer i'm playing or if i have the patience at that time.

• snafu
    snafu Member Posts: 6
    No

no. but as survivor playing against a 3-swf i would dodge to many toxic ppl out there :)

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    No

I feel like this question is a bit too vague because there's a big difference between a squad of lower-level, newer players and a squad with full meta perk load-outs and rare items.

But personally, I prefer not to dodge because it means doubling my queue time lol.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    No

Why would I? Swf is part of the game.

Toxic people I would dodge, but not friends just playing together

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    No

I'd just play Spirit.

Easy.

• AntiFlowX
    AntiFlowX Member Posts: 13
    Yes

You will never get here a correct Poll Result because all the Survs here are going to vote NO and the majority of the Killer Mains will vote for YES. Now ask yourself are there more Killer Mains or Survivor Mains :)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,045
    No

Clearly more Killer Mains in this Forum. Just look at the Threads, lol.

@Topic:

Nope. But I will get an Ebony, just in case its a toxic SWF.

• Blueberry
    Yes

"You will never get here a correct Poll Result"

Never thought I would. The errors you pointed out are what I am expecting.

It was more out of curiosity to see if I was right.

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147
    No

I’m no Killer main, but I would at least try my best against a SWF.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    No

I wouldn't dodge but i certainly wouldn't bring any perks that rely on a lack of communication.

Still don't understand why the devs won't just give everyone equal communications to swf and balance around that. Currently they're stuck either hurting solos to nerf swf or buffing the hell out of swf to help solos.

Wouldn't be a problem if all solos were swf level and perks/mechancics were balanced around that.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited September 2019
    Yes

In certain circumstances I would. And I bet a lot of people saying no actually would as well. It's like hard camping or teabagging. Everybody likes to act like they never do it but secretly many do.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    No

Even if I hate toxic people. A SWF team is a bunch of players with friends. Besides it takes a lot of time to find a match as a killer.

• Blueberry
    edited September 2019
    Yes

I think the problem is that the poll is getting a lot of people who play at lower ranks where the SWF groups aren't really an issue as well.

Although the devs always did intend to have the SWF option in the game, it was never actually balanced around it. This is why I don't view SWF as any different than a killer using speed hacks. Yes one is allowed and the other isn't, but both are forcing you to play an unfair game that isn't balanced. So although the intentions are different the end results are the same. You also know that if the survivors could see ahead of time that the lobby killer they had was a speed hacker they would all dodge as well. That's kind of the point I'm coming from.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    No

I don’t dodge

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    No

Knowing that they are SWF would give me the option to make a proper build for the killer I want to play as

And I don't want to wait 15 minutes for another lobby

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    No

I am proud to say I have never lobby dodged ever from day one. I love swf and most of the time they look tough when in truth they aren't.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    No

They have the right to play the game as I do.

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77
    Yes

In my personal opinion, I prefer to avoid swf because in most of the cases I find, they prefer to gen rush and be toxic, instead of playing fair in order for both parties to have fun and get more blood points.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    No

Not dodging, but I am surely switching to Nurse with Ruin if I see them bringing toolboxes.

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    No

Nope, but mostly because it's sometimes hell to even get into a game as killer on PS4. I'll take the odds of them maybe playing like a bunch of dinguses.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    No

Never left the lobby. But dont know why...... they deserve it, most times using voice parties... but come on, some extra difficult for killers, and more chance to be tbagged, are aways welcome...