Should DBD have Cross-play

Options
zFury
zFury Member Posts: 4

Should DBD have Cross-play 84 votes

Yes
45%
GuiltronArk_the_BonsaiLuigifan64SeanAjaxGuntersonBlueberryBlade92Joelux1Pokerface303MiriamGarslaNSN1P3R5G3TH3ADMaelstrom10KilmeranLCGasterMisterCremasterAzza2BadSkeletalEliteKralleDanielgdp3 38 votes
No
7%
ElliotThudragobvGibberishDaddyTrappersGirlFynexxsnafu 6 votes
Only through consoles
47%
LavernnedarthtimsterDarkside84JkkolaInjiWINTERSRoyalmagpieSpartagone45AcesthetiicbrokedownpalaceNoFaceMaj33yBravo0413Jaguar3500RainbowPatooiemichaelrandom27JustJessGrandkuramaTokidokiKnuckles 40 votes

Comments

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614
    Options
    Yes

Xbox & PS4 only.

PC & Switch are too graphically dissimilar or have too much difference in control. A mouse & keyboard PC player will stomp your average console controller player.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options
    Yes

KB&M is not a signficant advantage in this game IMO

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options
    Only through consoles

It is an advantage, though. However, the sensitivity and frame rate differences are where the divide gets really big.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options
    Only through consoles

Although I think it will fix the queue times, I think it won't be fair for a console user deal with a PC player who is allowed to turn faster than console players.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    Yes

I'd love love love cross platform playing. They'd definitely have to fix a lot of the problems with console first.

• Spartagone45
    Spartagone45 Member Posts: 122
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Only through consoles

Since i'm thinking of the Fun factor of it, only through Console. Because let's be honest, I doubt a lot of people would have fun going against a PC Killer/Survivor when they're a Console user.

• Sean
    Sean Member Posts: 107
    Options
    Yes

Lets have some fun. Server queues would be fast. everyone gets to play with their friends. PC and console cross play should be a included in alot more games

• zmassani
    zmassani Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Only through consoles

The difference between controller and keyboard+mouse player would be way too stark for it to actually work.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options
    Yes

They should however optimize consoles and other things first

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options
    Only through consoles

Don't feel like getting destroyed by a guy with a mouse so I'll stick to console :v

• Pokerface303
    Pokerface303 Member Posts: 110
    Options
    Yes

I don't get why people are saying it would be unfair for console players. Dbd isn't overwatch or cod where precise aim wins you the game. The only thing they would need to do is up the sensitivity on console so people can 360 like pc players and flick when playing nurse/huntress.