The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors started to review bomb dbd on steam

Glebu
Glebu Member Posts: 56
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
survivors started to post negative reviews on steam because of patch 2.1.0
Lets try to counter that by  leaving a positive steam review

Edit: this is how bad it is

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2018

i dont even get it cause its a QoL update for Killers that's needed and from what I've played, only a pick up speed and exhaustion rate is changed??? nothing else you can still loop a killer insanely...

i kinda enjoy the changes as a survivor, it seems like the meta is shifting!

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

holy sh*t this community is even more toxic than literal toxins...

• Mister_xD

@RemoveSWF said:
    Not until they remove SWF.

oh god... i dont even want to imagine the shitstorm DbD will get from angry survivor mains...

• Lordkazu
    Lordkazu Member Posts: 46

but hey at least the devs hear the cry of main killers, they dont need to be skilled anymore, this is what they get when they do the things bad

• Glebu
    Lordkazu said:

but hey at least the devs hear the cry of main killers, they dont need to be skilled anymore, this is what they get when they do the things bad

English please
  • Lordkazu

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

You said you already quit this game. Why are you still here?

Go play something else, stupid griefer.

dont cry baby killer i can see the forum if i want and dont play this game <3

• Mister_xD

@Lordkazu said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

well then at least know what the hell you are talking about!
    cause you definitely dont have any clue of this game.

• Glebu
    Lordkazu said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

I dont see how you think its fine to call him a baby killer when he remained to suffer as a killer main while you quit despite having the advantage
  • DukeJukem
    DukeJukem Member Posts: 114

they've ruined pallets, they're not what they used to be. the throw down animation is bugged now compared to the very old version. they took away exhaustion recovering while running yet wont allow it to recover faster while crouching. they removed pallets from certain areas in general. that combined with the exhaustion nerf is a massive buff to any killer, clown is very noticeable. lightborn 3 flashlight saves are impossible now (tested in kyf) not sure about lb2. lb2 should be fine but who knows if its possible if they have a full tiered fire up. the calm spirit rework SORT OF counters the faster pickup but ONLY if the killer is a #########. the lightborn 3 combined with a killer simply looking around means no more flashlight saves. god forbid they spam r during the pickup if theyre gonna lose. these new patches are trash for one side of the game, the survivor side. of course survivors are going to negatively review this game.....and so am i. i've bought every expansion and bought in game currency and theyre completely ruining the role i play. self care and decisive nerfs may still come as well. i dont care about the exhaustion nerf, but with the pallets being removed in certain areas its too strong especially vs a clown or a fast killer. killers are happy. great. i want them to be happy but if both roles of the game aren't happy the game will die. killers havent been happy for a while and they got their way........but survivors outnumber killers 4to1 so.......their word will mean more if they cry enough like killers did lol. i'll give them a chance to revert but if they don't i'll be uninstalling. yea i know it doesn't matter. they got my money already. who cares

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Glebu said:
    Lordkazu said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

I dont see how you think its fine to call him a baby killer when he remained to suffer as a killer main while you quit despite having the advantage

Well given that the killer in question rage quits games and admits it the description would be apt wouldn't it?

• Lordkazu

@Glebu said:
    Lordkazu said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

man all the killers are campers/tunneler they cry 4 nothing, still crying when they already have buffed, now whit this update is too ez play killer if u dont believe me see all the killer now playing hag and trapper they want all ez

• Mister_xD

@DukeJukem said:
    they've ruined pallets, they're not what they used to be. the throw down animation is bugged now compared to the very old version. they took away exhaustion recovering while running yet wont allow it to recover faster while crouching. they removed pallets from certain areas in general. that combined with the exhaustion nerf is a massive buff to any killer, clown is very noticeable. lightborn 3 flashlight saves are impossible now (tested in kyf) not sure about lb2. lb2 should be fine but who knows if its possible if they have a full tiered fire up. the calm spirit rework SORT OF counters the faster pickup but ONLY if the killer is a [BAD WORD]. the lightborn 3 combined with a killer simply looking around means no more flashlight saves. god forbid they spam r during the pickup if theyre gonna lose. these new patches are trash for one side of the game, the survivor side. of course survivors are going to negatively review this game.....and so am i. i've bought every expansion and bought in game currency and theyre completely ruining the role i play. self care and decisive nerfs may still come as well. i dont care about the exhaustion nerf, but with the pallets being removed in certain areas its too strong especially vs a clown or a fast killer. killers are happy. great. i want them to be happy but if both roles of the game aren't happy the game will die. killers havent been happy for a while and they got their way........but survivors outnumber killers 4to1 so.......their word will mean more if they cry enough like killers did lol. i'll give them a chance to revert but if they don't i'll be uninstalling. yea i know it doesn't matter. they got my money already. who cares

i didnt see you cry, when they nerfed the killers (again and again and again and again). That was fine. but now we have minor nerfs to some of the biggest problems of this game, and you guys start a shitstorm (again, i'm not counting the pallet hitbox changes as balance, since that was, in my opinion, more of a bug fix).
    Honestly, please just uninstall. I dont want people like you in this game anyway.

• Glebu
    powerbats said:

@Glebu said:
    Lordkazu said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

Well given that the killer in question rage quits games and admits it the description would be apt wouldn't it?

Dont know anything about him, so correct me if im wrong
  • Glebu
    Lordkazu said:

@Glebu said:
    Lordkazu said:

@RemoveSWF said:

@Lordkazu said:

man all the killers are campers/tunneler they cry 4 nothing, still crying when they already have buffed, now whit this update is too ez play killer if u dont believe me see all the killer now playing hag and trapper they want all ez

Did you ever get past rank 20
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I just positive reviewed the game and also bashed all those negatively reviewing it. I basically told them to go play Hello Kitty in nice terms.

However I do wonder how many of those reviews are from trolls who either don't play the game or are actually killers trolling to make survivors look bad. Since there's always those few in every community that do that to stir up drama just like on these forums.

• Glebu
    powerbats said:

I just positive reviewed the game and also bashed all those negatively reviewing it. I basically told them to go play Hello Kitty in nice terms.

However I do wonder how many of those reviews are from trolls who either don't play the game or are actually killers trolling to make survivors look bad. Since there's always those few in every community that do that to stir up drama just like on these forums.

Most of them have replies closed so its possible
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

tbh my only problem with this update is there fact every match is just ultra rare add ons for every killer and it's giving me such a headache lol

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2018

@Lordkazu said:

you mean as they did for months after months with survivors ?
    survivors complained about everything and always get what they want, now it's a patch that don't blow sugar in survivor main b*tts and all of them are crying again.. damn sometimes it's a shame to be an survivor main when i see how a great part of us is... e.e
    and did you not said this game is not easy enough for survivors after the latest patch.. öhm i mean you are bored after the latest patch... ? '-'
    so why did you spend time on this forum ?
    just go and play some offline games where you can set the difficulty to easy.

edit: when so many killer mains always review bombed dead by daylight after a nerf the reviews where mostly negativ... but it looks like they are not so b*tthurt and whiny as all that survivor mains...

• Mister_xD

@Mr_Grumpy said:

@Lordkazu said:

you mean as they did for months after months with survivors ?
    survivors complained about everything and always get what they want, now it's a patch that don't blow sugar in survivor main b*tts and all of them are crying again.. damn sometimes it's a shame to be an survivor main when i see how a great part of us is... e.e
    and did you not said this game is not easy enough for survivors after the latest patch.. öhm i mean you are bored after the latest patch... ? '-'
    so why did you spend time on this forum ?
    just go and play some offline games where you can set the difficulty to easy.

but the Zombies in Minecraft are so strong... i prefer DbD, since the Killers are way easier to defeat!

(Sarcasm ... duh)