Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Thank you for ruining dead by daylight

hMM
hMM Member Posts: 121

Thank you for adding unnecessary updates. 50€ + wasted on a game i thought would be fun. I guess some things are just disappointing in life.

Comments

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

AngryPug just shows it's entirely possible to still loop killers for 4 gens without using any exhaustion perks, no SC , no meta perks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ElOiDHZ-c

Adapt and become a good survivor like him

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Sorry you were confused about the nature of an asymmetrical game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@hMM said:
    Thank you for adding unnecessary updates. 50€ + wasted on a game i thought would be fun. I guess some things are just disappointing in life.

I am curious, how much did you play the game?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Someissues said:
    AngryPug just shows it's entirely possible to still loop killers for 4 gens without using any exhaustion perks, no SC , no meta perks

Of course it is possible, nothing has been done about looping, NOTHING and gentime is still the same

• morimebabsi
    morimebabsi Member Posts: 43

@Orion said:

asymmetrical game doesnt mean it have to be asymmetrical at every point of this game. you should maybe do your homework.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@hMM said:

Cry some more. Also thank you for leaving btw. Go Cry your salty tears elsewhere

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@morimebabsi said:

@Orion said:

@morimebabsi said:

@Orion said:

asymmetrical game doesnt mean it have to be asymmetrical at every point of this game. you should maybe do your homework.

But it does mean that a lone Survivor, when faced with a Killer, should get absolutely destroyed.

thats completly wrong and devs see it the same way. otherwise you shouldnt be able to loop a bad killer for hours. a killer should at his peak skill overpower a survivor but in fact most killer are bad.

Alright, whose alt is this?

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@Someissues said:

Not everyone enjoys playing the game using this exploit that the devs never thought would be a thing when they were making the game.

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

@Grey87 said:
    Not everyone enjoys playing the game using this exploit that the devs never thought would be a thing when they were making the game.

Exploit? What exploit? I watched that vid completely through, and he doesn't use a single exploit in the entire video. He uses nothing but built-in, intended to be used, game mechanics.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

@Kaelum said:

Exploit? What exploit? I watched that vid completely through, and he doesn't use a single exploit in the entire video. He uses nothing but built-in, intended to be used, game mechanics.

Yep well said, those are jukes not Exploits, some of those aren't even real loops spots

• morimebabsi

HAHAHA i saw the video right now. sorry but thats the worst killer ever. he try to catch a survivor at a pallet, right at the beginning, where he never could get him. when they fall down into the saw room, he could easily get the first hit but for some reason doesnt managed to get too. if the guy would do this with me, i would kill him within seconds.

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@Someissues said:

Holy crap that chit was funny. I knew he was a player but never seen him play. Instant sub lmao. At this rate i might even be back before the DS nerf in 4-5 months time. I cant believe all the salt on the forums. They are really hating it so that tells me that killer at least got some decent changes that make the game more fun and equal. That is all i want. An attempt to make both sides equal.

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

@Someissues said:

well. that is true and thats why i think the update is great, but i knew this was possible regardless.

exhaustion perks made it easier, but its completely possible to do even without.

• hMM

If you think i should adept please jump off a cliff. If you think adepting makes a game fun please hang yourself.
    This game is not fun anymore. period.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@hMM said:
    If you think i should adept please jump off a cliff. If you think adepting makes a game fun please hang yourself.

Speak for yourself, man. I play mostly survivor and I love most of the changes. If you don't want to adapt, then why don't you just leave and do the rest of the playerbase a favor?

• hMM

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

Speak for yourself, man. I play mostly survivor and I love most of the changes. If you don't want to adapt, then why don't you just leave and do the rest of the playerbase a favor?

I do want to play this game but it seems the devs don't. I'm expressing my opinions on these updates. I thought it was an important part of updates and changes?

• ShrimpTwiggs

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

I do want to play this game but it seems the devs don't. I'm expressing my opinions on these updates. I thought it was an important part of updates and changes?

Ah, yes. Telling people to hang themselves is an essential part of giving one's opinion.

• hMM

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

Ah, yes. Telling people to hang themselves is an essential part of giving one's opinion.

Because it's always "git gud" or "adapt" nothing else can be said by those people. It is infuriating

• ShrimpTwiggs

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

Because it's always "git gud" or "adapt" nothing else can be said by those people. It is infuriating

Telling someone to adapt to changes in the game is nowhere near as terrible as telling someone to hang themself.

• hMM

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

Telling someone to adapt to changes in the game is nowhere near as terrible as telling someone to hang themself.

Stop trying to change the topic.

• ShrimpTwiggs

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

Stop trying to change the topic.

I was pointing out the problem with your statement "I'm expressing my opinion on the updates." Telling someone to hang themself isn't expressing your opinion. I made the next response because you tried to state your reasoning by saying 'they always say to adapt!' It wasn't me trying to change the topic. I was responding to a comment you made.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@hMM said:

Could you be more specific on what exactly has been ruined for you? Maybe we can help.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

I agreen the update is bad, i mean no dstrike nerf, and self care is still the same. this game will die if they dont get their ######### together.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Goobz said:

@hMM said:

You're just ######### dude.

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

@hMM said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@hMM said:

you express an opinion, but not a valid opinion because you dont explain why the changes are destroying the balance of the game.

you say you dont like them and they ruin the game. that doesnt really say much does it. use some more words.

because honestly, most others agree that the changes are very good for the balance of the game.

• morimebabsi
    Yes we are all „main survivor“. Plz free hook for everyone. Survivor are just too Strong. Mimimi i dont get any kill, iam so bad.