Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

It's as if I predicted the future...

SpaceCoconut
SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
Made this months ago... I had no idea it would come true...
10/17/2018 Edit: Judging by all the doomsday posts by survivors... I'd say this is still relevant :)

https://youtu.be/19PoF81pJB8

And as promised, a reupload for those who can't watch it on YT because it's blocked in their country.
Hopefully it works :)
Vimeo: https://player.vimeo.com/video/295531761
Post edited by SpaceCoconut on

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2018
    I don't know what you predicted, because TV TOKYO Corporation won't allow me to see it.
  • KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

Can't watch because it's got content from TV TOKYO

• lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52

https://youtu.be/19PoF81pJB8
    Lol that video. GG made me laugh and I know that feeling, been playing freddy since i started. And after updates I feel like I'm not as handicapped as I was. Oh I still am but hey I'm enjoying it more. 
  • sHAAN
    sHAAN Member Posts: 36

@KillingInstinct said:

neither do I

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

@KillingInstinct said:

blocked in my country too :(

• Bunman
    Bunman Member Posts: 4

Predicted that no one would be able to watch the video? ;)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

That's the second time this video has been posted, despite most people pointing out that the video is blocked, so unless you're also going to post a transcript, don't bother.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    I saw the thing. I'm sorry others can't, because they really should. That was HILARIOUS, and that's coming from someone who finds DBD gifs and memes cringe inducing 
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Thanks, TV TOKYO! You guys literally saved me from some fun i might have had...

• SpaceCoconut
    I'll figure something out. I'm sorry I forgot it was blocked in some countries.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@SpaceCoconut said:
    I'll figure something out. I'm sorry I forgot it was blocked in some countries.

thanks mate :D

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

OP

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

@SpaceCoconut said:

Truly majestic.

• SpaceCoconut

I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@SpaceCoconut

" Because he played killer with such handicaps, he sharpened his skills with those bugs and nerfs.
    Fighting througth every bad design choice.
    "

Ahah so true.
    I rarely laughted that much on a DBD meme.

Awesome work !

• Orion

@SpaceCoconut said:
    I'm bumping this because it's relevant to the number of threads that are popping up today due to "Survivor nerfs"

Are you also going to post a transcript now, given that half the people can't watch it?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    edited October 2018

@SpaceCoconut said:

Oh wait, you put a transcript

• SpaceCoconut

@Tsulan said:

@SpaceCoconut said:

We can´t watch it!

Even the Vevo version I edited in?

• SpaceCoconut

@Orion said:

@SpaceCoconut said:

Are you also going to post a transcript now, given that half the people can't watch it?

I reuploaded to another site and was hoping that it would work. Does the second link show the video or is it blocked as well?

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Try posting it to Youtube but as a comedy without any Naruto references in the tag lines stuff tc. If that doesn't work try Google + or w/e their friends video sharing service is.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@SpaceCoconut said:

@Tsulan said:

@SpaceCoconut said:

We can´t watch it!

Even the Vevo version I edited in?

You answered faster than i edited.
    Yes, we can see it now ;)

• Orion

@SpaceCoconut said:

@Orion said:

@SpaceCoconut said:

I reuploaded to another site and was hoping that it would work. Does the second link show the video or is it blocked as well?

I didn't see it. My apologies.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    I laughed the whole time. Kinda over the top but that's even the reason I love it
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Sakura: Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?