more bout the samara DLC (reminder)

hello! and i would like to inform you with more info on the ring chapter suggestion!

1: weapon/something to attack

ithink for this one you could either add a weapon/something to attack as Samara's eyes and her special ability is to trvel throw tv's scattered around the map (survivors can break the screen to stop her from coming out)

2: her special perks

i think her special perks should be called "came from the well", "entity's daughter" and "you have seven days" you have seven days places phone around the map and when ever a survivor goes past it'll ring and if not picked up gives location of survivor for 2 seconds, entity's daughter allows you to move to the hooks more efficiently and postpones the completion of the gates and generators pretty simple really and last but not least came from the well i left this last on the list of perks because its the hardest to think about, anyways came from the well consists of a different type of trap invisibly waiting for a survivor and if they escape they go into a unhealthy state.

3: her normal trap

her normal trap is a puddle of water on the floor with a slight reflection of Samara with a well in the background, if the survivor does not notice the puddle and steps in it her hand grab there foot and the have you pry her fingers off to escape if too late the immediately go into a dying state

4: the add-ons

her add-ons are mostly pretty simple but ill give you the names and in the next suggestion ill explain the rest

Samara's new job.

Comments