Old Good Graphics.

Hello.

Today I would like to ask you which graphics you like more.

The light on the objects terribly spoils the graphics and looks ugly, and the moon is too big and not shining. It can be talk that this is a flying texture.

In my opinion, there is a lack of depth of field, a shiny moon and motion blur.

Many players miss the old "dark" graphics.

The differences between the new and old graphics are presented below:

The new graphics are bright (looks like the daytime) there is no blur and it should be darker and what I mentioned above. Seeing the moon from now on borders a miracle\

I understand that these are small details and we need to focus on matchmaking and optimization, but it really looks very ugly, even on ultra settings.

There used to be no big problems with fps with this graphic. I can even say that it gets worse with every update.

I await your opinions.

See ya!

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

While I do appreciate the new graphics, the game does need a lot of its atmosphere brought back IE fog/darkness.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Old one looks better, balance wise the new one is better. U can't have both I guess, one sacrifice has to be done.

• silasbleu
    silasbleu Member Posts: 181

I would love for the maps to have a random environmental effect (rain, heavier fog, etc). But that's more wishful thinking lol

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

God the game use to look good playing it now looks depressing

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283

Ahh it’s so sad the devs are probably never gonna change the graphics to be similar to 2016 even with so many people saying it looked better. So much more atmosphere and depth to the feeling of the game with those graphics.

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

the old one is better

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252

Why would you return to the old graphics? The PC players would just decrease the quality of the graphics and increase the brightness to get an advantage.

This change would just hurt the console players who already suffer on maps like Lerys, The game and mount ormont because it's dark af

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Old one was much better though.