"Nerf the nurse" is Okay, but "Recharging Time" should be 2 seconds.

I play nurse as well and I agreed with the change of nurse partially, especially for the add-on changes. 3 blinks are way too impossible and boring to play against.

But for the basic ability, you guys nerf too much.

"Recharging Time" should be 2 seconds. 3 seconds are too long.

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099

Maybe we should wait for the PTB.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

When you blink 2x your fatigue is 2.5s. The new recharge time of 3s should prevent that you can blink 2x again immediately after. So you have to be careful with your blinks.

But we will see it later today.

• Macmillan
    Macmillan Member Posts: 100

They are literally destroying the nurse, it took me over 200 hours to learn to play with her and now I will lose all my progress. All because of weeping survivors.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

They did not "destroy the nurse". She's fine, a good nurse will still do nurse things and if you were any good with her you'll be fine. The changes mostly punish bad nurses and people who absolutely needed omega blink or 3-4 blink nurse to win imo. Her power cools down while your stunned, you get most of it back anyway before you can move unless you chain.Even then you'll have 1 blink back when your fatigue ends. Just use power recovery reduction add-ons if the recharge bothers you that much.

• Fieryaura
    Fieryaura Member Posts: 47
    edited October 2019

As a main nurse I can tell the Nerf of her items is necessary. But the rework of basekit will be painful against good red rank survivor maybe for this rank many killer will switch to spirit.

Let's wait for 1 final release