I did it!!! Rank 1 with 1 hand.

Options
1Handirl
1Handirl Member Posts: 92

I just started playing this game on the 2nd anniversary even tho I purchased it when it was released. Within a month of playing from July 7 2018 to July 27 2018 I hit rank 1 on survivor while only playing with 1 hand the whole way. I used a logitech g600 mmo mouse. Now to get killer to rank 1.

Comments

• 1Handirl
    1Handirl Member Posts: 92
    Options

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    Just proves survivor is so easy you can do it with one hand tied behind your back.

Still good job man. Look forward to seeing you post again with a rank 1 killer
  • RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53
    Options

@azazer said:
    Just proves survivor is so easy you can do it with one hand tied behind your back.

You are full of sh*t

• TheNormalizer
    TheNormalizer Member Posts: 113
    Options

btw just a tip, if you paste the image while you're creating your post, it will instantly show itself once posted/watching preview

• KillingInstinct
    KillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Options

@RailY said:

@azazer said:

You are full of sh*t

why is he full of #########? Here's an example. When Freddy has downed someone, they can get healed by 2 teammates. He can't pick that survivor up while they're healing him/her. It takes 7 seconds to get those two in the dream world. After that has happened the survivor is healed and out of the dream world. That's fair

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80
    Options

Awesome, there's nothing like the suspense of being in a chase as a survivor while getting off to weird fetishes and the thrill of it with the other hand. xD

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    Hopefully rank 1 killer side doesn't give you too much trouble ^_^