Patch 2.1.0

We did it boiyz!

Game balanced!!!

Comments

• ANJ_
    ANJ_ Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2018

first game of the day. first game as huntress. lvl 1. no power ups. 1 perk which was cleansed in first minute. Half the game I didn't even know how to replenish my throwing hatchets..... still kill all 4... this new patch is stupid.

I love all the killers in forums calling survivors cry babies because surviving now is rare. Playing killer is noob-core it's so damn easy.

do they think balanced = Killer 4k every game?

now brb while we go buff some more killers.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    That rank 17 though.. low ranks killer has always thrived because survivors are inexperienced.. rank 5-1 where survivors are competent is where the unbalanced is show.. 
  • JAZC_CR
    JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

nice bait

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    800k blood points, 10k shards, level 42 devotion.
    Ya you didn't know how to refill hatchets. Those glowing yellow lockers weren't clue enough since you just said screw reading her power description.
    Look even if you are a survivor main and you truly just picked up killer for the first time, you know the ins and outs of the game. We are more than half way through the season so any survivor with the salt they generate isn't in the play pen ranks anymore. You are a seasoned survivor picking on baby survivors and want to talk ######### about balance. I hope your dog dies when you love it the most
  • OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

@azazer said:
    800k blood points, 10k shards, level 42 devotion.
    Ya you didn't know how to refill hatchets. Those glowing yellow lockers weren't clue enough since you just said screw reading her power description.
    Look even if you are a survivor main and you truly just picked up killer for the first time, you know the ins and outs of the game. We are more than half way through the season so any survivor with the salt they generate isn't in the play pen ranks anymore. You are a seasoned survivor picking on baby survivors and want to talk ######### about balance. I hope your dog dies when you love it the most

You beat me to this post. Not to mention that the author has another post on the forums saying that they have several prestige 3 killers.

Troll post.