The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Builds without an exhaustion perk

hiC
hiC Member Posts: 217

What survivor builds are you running that don’t use an exhaustion perk? I really like Nancy, so I’m trying to synergize with her new perks by running Spine Chill, Focused, Inner Strength, Iron Will. I’m playing it as a stealth build; you know when the killer is heading your way and can use Focused to disappear without a trace. Iron Will and Inner Strength are supposed to buy you enough time to find a totem and heal to get your Focused buff back.

What builds without an exhaustion perk are you running?

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

There's exhaustion in every single build sorry.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

Iron Will, Resilience, Decisive Strike, Spine Chill

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Lol, no Exhaustion? That's pretty much all of my Survivor builds. 🤣

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    edited October 2019

As Hero Dwight I run Bond, Botany Knowledge, and We are going to Live forever.

For the 4th perk I either run Borrowed time, Kindred, Leader, or Resilience.

My goal is to save and heal and to assist the team as much as possible.

Escape is a bonus but not my goal. Bloodpoints are the goal and I usually make 30k plus BP with this build as long as I am not tunneled out quickly.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Even without exhaustion, I'd still run Adrenaline.

Here's my no-exhaust build (and yes, I would run this)

Adrenaline, DS, Spine Chill, Bond.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Iron Will, Inner Strength, We’ll Make It and Borrowed Time.

Really strong Setup. It’s become a favorite of mine.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

If I’m running no exhaustion it’s going to be

alert

distortion

iron will

calm spirit

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

No Mither, solidarity, Inner Strength, and Second Wind

• hiC

I love the Hero builds. I’m still running Autodidact for healing because I want it to be a good perk SO BAD!!!

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395
    edited October 2019

I use Lightweight (underrated perk), Premonition, Urban Evasion and Distortion. Then I just bring a medkit.

Ya, you heard me.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    edited October 2019

Poised, Dark Sense, new Detective's Hunch and DS. Maybe a map as well for this build.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

If I am not so concerned about Blood points I will swap out We are going to Live Forever for Open Handed which extends the ranges of both Bond and Kindred.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

My favorite perks that I make varying builds out of are:

Iron Will

Fixated

Inner Strength

Spine Chill

Bond

Kindred

Open Handed

Quick and Quiet

Dance With Me

Tenacity

Small Game

Calm Spirit

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

BT, IW, DS, We'll Make it

• hiC

I love everything about this post except the P3 Feng.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Great now I have to deal with this meta, thanks.

I guess I might as well just give up the gens and camp if I can even manage a single kill.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Feng is best girl. I own all her cosmetics so I cycle through them a lot. Lately I enjoyed being blue and still losing ppl

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017
    edited October 2019
  • monstermaster42
    monstermaster42 Member Posts: 81

Calm spirit is a great stealth perk, stops you from screaming from doctor shocks, no cough from clown, no crows, so handy for staying hidden, its such an under utilized perk

• hiC

Do you know if it stops the coughing and vomiting from plague?

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,947

ds borrowed bond and leader is my favourite

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I believe it does the coughingx but u dnt vomit. Was amazing on release tbh was my Jane's first perk lol

• monstermaster42
    monstermaster42 Member Posts: 81
    edited October 2019

It does stop the coughs for the clown so i think it would stop the plagues as well not 100% on that, but i know it does not stop the vomiting, iv thrown up on so many people mid heal cause of that lmao so it won't protect against the black incense.

• Rav
    Rav Member Posts: 3

What's "Focused"? I genuinely did not know there was a perk called that.

• Logey7
    Logey7 Member Posts: 17

Honestly none of my builds have any exhaustion perks mostly just cause I don't have them unlocked for anyone. Even with that though I still probably wouldnt run many since most of my builds are based around saving my team.

• Rav
    Rav Member Posts: 3

There are a lot of builds I run, but one of my favorites is Autodidact (to heal faster, and recently I get it to 5 after 2 full heals) Empathy (to find teamates and stack Autodidact), borrowed time (campers - saves I couldnt normally pull off), and the last perk is pretty open ended. I sometimes use iron will, calm spirit, spine chill if If I want to be a silent healer, DS to get away and heal my teamates to use them as meat shields lol, sometimes I'll stack botany knowledge if I feel like it, just depends tbh

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I barely ever run exhaustion perks. If I do it's usually either Lithe, Balanced Landing or the Locker Perk (I forgot the name).

I run Quick and Quiet fairly often but it (and Dance with Me) isn't an exhaustion perks.

Builds I usually Run (no exhaustion):

* Plunderer, Ace in the Hole, Open-Handed, Bond

* Fixated, Inner Strength, Urban Evasion, Spine Chill

* No Mither, Resilience, Iron Will, Spine Chill (or Urban)

* Tenacity, Unbreakable, Flip-Flop, Boil Over

* Bond, Urban Evasion, Iron Will, Inner Strength

* Borrowed Time, WGLF, We'll Make It, Botany Knowledge

* Auto-Didact, Spine Chill, Empathy, Inner Strength

And similar variants.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

I've never used exhaustion perks in my build. I run Bond, Prove Thyself, Self Care, and Borrowed Time.

• Shura37
    Shura37 Member Posts: 59

I always wanted to run Unbreakable and Flip Flop. I saved up to level Ash before he came out. But in the end, it's just not practical and that's a big problem.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

It isn't but you run that build to have fun, not because it's practical. You should also run Tenacity with it. Last perk should be either Saboteur, Boil Over or DS. Saboteur is preferable and bring a toolbox, break hooks to increase your chances of wiggling out. DS is good to present a conundrum to the killer. Do I pick him up or do I leave him on the ground to get back up? Boil Over is mostly useless but sometime it really helps the wiggle build.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

My goto non exhaustion perk build is resilience, borrowed time, self care, spine chill.

I 99% the healing so I get the 9% repair buff.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

-Borrowed Time

-Spine Chill

-We'll Make It

And either:

-We're Gonna Farm Forever

-Decisive Strike

-Inner Strength

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

My original Claudette build was Selfcare, Empathy, Botany, and We'll Make It. If I redo it at some point I'll swap Selfcare for Inner Strength.

Iron Will, Bond, Spine Chill, and Inner Strength. That's what I'm working towards. Lightweight and Fixated are also ones I might rotate into that build.

• Kimura
    Kimura Member Posts: 40

Spine Chill, Iron Will, Distortion and Quiet and Quiet. I run this for stealth/juking, and for doing gens I'd run Stake Out, Urban Evasion, Technician and Prove Thyself.

• Theoretical_Heart
    Theoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398

MEDIC: Self Care, Botany Knowledge, We'll Make It, Empathy

FUDGE YOU, YOU WON'T HOOK ME: Boil Over, Flip-Flop, Unbreakable, Deliverance

TEAM CAPTAIN: Prove Thyself, Leader, Borrowed Time, Aftercare

LORD OF THE DANCE: Windows of Opportunity, Dance With Me, Light Weight, Quick & Quiet

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Dark Sense, Spine Chill, Alert, Fixated/Urban Evasion

All Knowing build, it is my current build at the moment.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited October 2019

We'll Make It is always a really nice addition. Not only does it get you a lot more points but it takes a lot of pressure away from the killer. Quite an underrated perk to throw in.

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

I wouldn't really consider adrenaline an exhaustion perk, but it should be in there somewhere.

• GennyFromTheBlock
    GennyFromTheBlock Member Posts: 113

Iron Will, Borrowed Time, Inner Strength, and Unbreakable.

In ranks lower than 10, Killers are infamous for slugging cuz they get greedy and want that 4k. Unbreakable has easily saved myself about half the time when I've been downed and the Killer goes after another injured teammate.

Also, I always rolled my eyes at Adrenaline, however after having basically no perks after prestiging, I realized how effing awesome it is... Def look into Adrenaline. It's hilarious if the Killer slugs and closes the hatch and OOP! You're up and about!

• Voldemodz
    Voldemodz Member Posts: 2

Iron Will, DS, Distortion, Urban Evasion

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395

We're Gonna Live Forever, We'll Make It, Borrowed Time, Babysitter

i.e No. He gets away.

• fangbriar
    fangbriar Member Posts: 12

All claudette teachables and whatever I feel like filling the 4th slot at the time. I really like totem hunting with small game, borrowed is always good, iron will...

Mainly I try to keep self care and botany together as a super healing combo and everything else is pretty much optional.

• Glory
    Glory Member Posts: 241

WGLF, We'll make it, Prove Thyself, Better Together.

Cashing in on the synergies:

WGLF & PT: more raw blood points for co-op actions, and a multiplier to the final totals is great.

WGLF & WMI: get stacks and big altruism points from safe unhooks + heals.

PT & BT: get other people to come to your gen, which gets it done faster and, if they're there the whole time, racks up 5k objective per gen baby

BT & WGLF: since you're a glowing beacon to other survivors, injured people will likely come over for heals, which you'll do stupid fast

• hiC
  • Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    edited October 2019

I am a consistent purple rank survivor player, slowly creeping my way up toward red ranks. This is my current build, which I believe has helped me crack the pip requirements of purple ranks more than any other build I've used:

• Iron Will
    • Urban Evasion
    • Premonition
    • Spine Chill

This is an aggressive stealth build with no exhaustion perks. Its purpose is to allow me to pinpoint where the killer is coming from (using both Spine Chill and Premonition as a reliable radar), and to break line of sight and perform close-proximity stealth jukes (using Urban Evasion and the silence that Iron Will buys me when injured). I haven't been using it for too terribly long, but it has done a lot for my average pip growth in purple ranks, since it allows me to tail the killer for unhooks, and be pretty aggressive with gen objectives.

It's not so great for chases in wide-open areas without many LOS-breakers, though. But the chase has always been my big weak point as a survivor -- so I try to play to my strengths.

EDIT: Oh, and it's also a pretty hard counter for a lot of Nurse, Spirit, and Hag tactics. Killers like Myers and Ghostface can really trip me up, though. Stridor and Monitor & Abuse are the banes of my existence.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

DS, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will and Fixated

• icemancat
    icemancat Member Posts: 150

I've always run this build since Ace was released.

Up The Ante, Ace in the Hole, Slippery Meat, and Plunderer's Instinct.

This is a build completely focused on luck and rng. I mainly use it to jump off hooks and get really good items from chests. Even though it's not guaranteed to work every single game, there's still a solid chance that the perks will work and when they do work, it's super satisfying. This build catches a fair amount of killers off guard.