Survivor dc's.

I was watching video saying that an upcoming change will give other survivors 600 points for someone dcing?? Doesn't that kind of reward dc? Like a 4swf jumps in and they can not only just all dc except one to boost a one person but like theyre getting points for leaving if they ragequit isnt that weird??? Or am i over thinking this

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

its so that survivors actually get some type of quitters bonus

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

1800 points for a lobby just wouldn't be worth it. that isn't even a single bloodweb item bought. add on if the survivor happens to find the hatch and that's maybe 3 items tops. It's just a small addition for the rage quit of that guy who gets downed first after running straight into a trapper's trap.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

600 bloodpoints is literally nothing. Imagine a random teammate is dc'ing early at the beginning and therefore totally ruining the match - 600 bp is really nothing in this case.

• DonnieTheZombie
    DonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 229

Whats stopping a 4 group from jumping in, three dcing and one just killing himself to boost ?

• DonnieTheZombie
    DonnieTheZombie Member Posts: 229

I hear ya but with the free escape I can 100% see even if the reward is small people are gonna do it

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

Also the game supposedly tracks dcs to a point and auto bans very repeat offenses. Adding this in to the meager amount of points and I doubt friends would do that just to boost a guy a few items a match.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

The amount of effort it takes to find a lobby .. and then dc to NOT get any points... you might as well hook farm at that point. you'd get more and less time.

I don't see anyone being encouraged from this. People that will dc... are just going to DC.

They don't have any rank rewards to encourage actually not dc'ing. That will help fix the real issue. Because killers AND survivors alike, hate DC's.

We are at least united in that way... *brings tear to eye*

• Zombi37
    Zombi37 Member Posts: 14
  • legacy
    legacy Member Posts: 53

do you think Illuminati exist ? Cmon be serious all dc to max someone, I really don’t get your no sense reason ..