We need operation health for DbD

Just skip 1 chapter and make operation health like in r6 siege. Fix bugs, rebalance perks and etc. It would be so great. New content only needs because old content is bad. (Sorry for bad english, also fix the legion pls)

Comments

• SaintDenisSlasher
    SaintDenisSlasher Member Posts: 227

I think they actually just need a big content update that adds more objectives. Archives are a nice start but i mean something actually in the match

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,103

i don't think the game is as messed up as people say but new objectives or challenges would be nice. few bug fixes but nothing major.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

The whole year is operation health.

See that big strip at the bottom saying game health that spans from June 2019 to June 2020?

They're just not going to stop dlcs to do it.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

Can i just lean in and say thank you for asking them to fix Legion?

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    edited October 2019

Agree, they said in the anniversary livestream that they want to focus on game health, but it happened yet waaay to slow, it is not hard to fix atleast some big major issues in a easy way.

-Fix to strong loops and windows by just adding for an example (a little side door in ironworks at the window)

-Shorten some big and open loops

-Increase/decrease some numbers or buff some underwhelming/overwhelming perks

-Some fast killer adjustments, doc, legion, wraith, trapper etc, dont need to do a rework, just increase some numbers and then focus on major changes later

-some survivor items changes just like the medkit in the ptb. Toolbox, Key and Map is missing.

Thats it, these changes doenst need work of MOTNHS, I see from other companies changes like this in weeks, I know that BHVR is not that big compared to other companies, but these issues I mentioned are really easy and fast to fix.

I am not saying that those changes has to be perfect, just a small and fix solve and thats it.

When blizzard for an example reworked the shadow priest class to completly new at the Legion expansion, this class was waaaay to strong in raids and then in the next patch 2 weeks later they instantly adjusted some numbers, even though if some talents and abilitys were not that well made and usefull, they was focusing on that later, they fixed the major issue first.

• BearJaw
    BearJaw Member Posts: 56

Hell yeah! But.. uh, I recall Operation Health really messing up R6 for weeks after that update regardless of intentions so let's hope for something even better! xD.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,340

Gotta love how people with no game development experience are in here asking for "easy fixes".

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

A concern many people have is with how small the team at BHVR (compared to more prominent companies) is that not enough attention is going towards fixing core issues that still remain since its early release. I understand you have different departments that work different jobs (the Art director isn't patching codding issues) but with DLCs still being made to the extend they are now that pulls the tester and technical teams attention away from fixing the fundamentals.

BHVR has had a miracle of success and became a staple of the "Horror genre" in gaming. They have amassed enough attention to purchase so many licenses for their game, even modern ones like Stranger Things. Its time they fix the old foundation this game was built upon and update it to fit what this game has evolved into. Take the time to do this and all future updates will run so much smoother.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Operation health was a failure. It didnt fix everything, caused more issues, AND brought a lack of content.

Please stop comparing operation health to what we need. It did not work.

• alienschmalien
    alienschmalien Member Posts: 151

The game feels the worst it's ever felt to play on both sides to me. Survivor if solo is a god damn chore of annoyance to get through.

Killer is slightly better, but there's still way too many problems with loops, windows, maps, survivor items, etc.

I've come so close to calling it quits on the game, but I can't bring myself to because I genuinely love it's concept.

• MechanicalWolf
    MechanicalWolf Member Posts: 48

Ya know, this reminded me of a meme I saw. "The art department doesn't fix bugs"