Imagine a offering that disguised the killer

Maelstrom10
Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Randomly showing things iconic to other killers whilst playing one.

Let's say your playing Amanda, and having random ghost closed bear traps (so no advantage) on the ground appear for survivors. Randomly having teammates have the ghostface exposed ring (with no exposed effect and the team mate themselves not knowing at all) hearing the huntresses lullaby instead of a normal terror radius. Having micheals tier up sound play randomly at the start of the match (even if he's a licensed killer I'm using this as an example.) Having people be and appear ill until first interacting with/being hit by the true killer. Hearing nurse screams in the distance or chainsaw revs, until you finally see the true killer for yourself.

An early game stealth tool to keep survivors guessing. Honestly I feel this would make for a very fun offering that doesn't really change the meta but leads to missed expectations

Comments

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

In my opinion this would be pointless because a few seconds in you already know who the killer is.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Sounds fun. Would probably be almost useless in a lot of matches, especially with SWF, but it could work occasionally.

I could see myself using this instead of a brown bonus bp offering.

• ZahmZaddy
    ZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

Wouldn't work too good on Freddy.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Good point. What about something that hides a killer's power at the start of the match? Like for example on Plague or Pig, fountains and jigsaw boxes would be invisible until someone gets sick or trapped. On Freddy, the timers and dressers would be invisible until the first person falls asleep. Trapper's closed traps would be invisible to survivors, etc. Obviously it would only appear in the bloodweb of killers it affects, but it would be a good buff to killers like Plague, Pig, Trapper and Freddy who are disadvantaged because survivors know who they are before they even see them. Particularly for those like Pig who rely on the element of surprise.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

It would be interesting, not strong which is fine that way no survivors could really whine about it. I’d rather have that then the ones that change mist.

• ZahmZaddy
    ZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

@Fibijean Think it would be kind of cool. Something different for the offerings.