"You Didn't Chase Us Enough!"

Azgard12
Azgard12 Member Posts: 335
edited October 2019 in General Discussions

Just finished a game with some salty survivors on PS4. They finished two gens, but each went down insanely quick in a chase, resulting in a 4K. Got messages that my score was going to suck because I didn't chase them enough. It was 23,960 (I don't think it's so bad). I was Clown (for a daily).

So just so I know I'm not crazy, what do you guys think? The average chase really was probably just a few seconds- they didn't seem to know they could look back behind them.

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

Screenshot it and add it to a salt collection. Only useful thing to do with worthless comments.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Just salty noobs

• MsFrizby93
    MsFrizby93 Member Posts: 77

Anything 20k+ in BP gain is a win in my book regardless of kills/escapes/deaths

anything 15k and killers are getting 4k or survivors escaping with 15k or less is what you should be sad about especially if there are no BP mods in play :(

also says a lot about that persons gameplay during the match too unless there’s DC’s or AFK killers, potato noobs I don’t count into this because they are their own gameplay experience on a kiddy pool level especially if both killers/survivors are potato in the same match it’s pretty cringe watching post escape if the game is going on.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

I assume the survivor meant your pip score was going to suck. Your emblem tally. Which depending on your rank, will hurt if you kill them too "fast" you have to be careful. However, if you just want BP and stuff and don't care about rank, there's no worries.

I think he was clearly upset for dying. And I think you may have just wanted to gloat a bit o.-

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

Oh I absolutely wanted to gloat. :)

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,363

Its always fun when survivors get abit too cocky, just for a sudden swing to make the game come to a sudden end. Had a game last night against a 4 man SWF, 2 using OoO, as Myers. 2 Gens were done, my ruin popped and Im finally getting my first hook...rough game so far. These guys got cocky though which resulted in me slugging 2 of em by the hook and chasing the 4th with all the time in the world to down him.

• ZahmZaddy
    ZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

Love getting messages like that, I as well play on ps4. I love it when they send me a friends request though with a nasty message attached. #Feelsgoodman

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Maybe they had a daily for a chase and when you didn't chase them long enough, they got upset and messaged you. Still take it as they spent a long to to message you. It's a lot of work to messave someone on PS4, in my opinion.