Worst killer tactics

Survivor mains, what do you hate the most, camping, tunneling, or slugging? Anything else that you hate even more?

Comments

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

i hate camping... tunneling, at least i get to do a chase. slugging, at the very least i can crawl around or spin in circles. camping, i sit there for a minute, then i mash a button for a minute.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

I don't necessarily hate any of these tactics but I do hate survivors who fall for them. IE, crouch around the hook. Constantly sprint at slugs. Etc.

Camping can really get on my nerves but that's mostly because I don't get to do anything for an entire game and the killer is very rarely doing it for a competetive advantage. 9 times out of 10 it's just because they didn't like me.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I love slugging. Unbreakable is one of my favourite clutch perks, and I can pair it with Tenacity for a superslug build. If you get tunnelled, you can at least buy your team time or even lose the killer if you're good enough. But camping, facecamping in particular, is just the worst. Not only is it an inefficient strategy, it's not fun for anybody involved.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

Not a Survivor main, but I play enough. For me, Face Camping is the worst thing ever. Hooking and then just standing there....how boring and dumb

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I usually don't blame the killer for any of this. However, I'm annoyed by my teammates if they react un-smart (for instance all 3 survivors doing nothing and wasting time while I get camped).

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,313

Probably legitimately mindless camping as not only is it boring, it also sort of frustrates me to see the killer basically throw the match like that. I'm talking like 5 gens up and they 10 meter radius hard camp someone to death even after 3 gens pop in unison and it's obvious the survivors are doing gens.

At least it's mostly inexperienced killers and "trolls" that do it, as it's pretty obviously not the best of ideas.

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

Camping can be funny. Tunnel me all you want (at least I practise looping). But slugging is just not fun at all. It is boring as hell.

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651

Tenacity drives me nuts as a killer, I will down someone them break a pallet or stop a gen and when I come back they are gone! Usually I can find them if I am using my headphones, but it can be tough with tv sound only.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Honestly I just kind of get annoyed at being camp unless my teammates are all crowding around the hook like idiots or it's endgame can't really fault the killer for not going out of their way to see survivors butt dance at exit gates.

As for tunnelling I've never really had a killer who went out of their way just to find me specifically most of the time I get tunnelled because I get farmed.

Thanks Claudette that it's great that you had borrowed time but there wasn't any exit gates open and it's not very difficult for the killer to just hit me again

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Camping and tunneling. Nothing more satisfying than seeing a tunneler get hit with DS.

• ZahmZaddy
    ZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

Slugging, it's f*cking boring.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I only dislike tunneling really. I play on PC so if I start getting camped or slugged I can just queue up a video to watch and wait for the match to end. Tunneling however drives me nuts. Especially when my only crime has been existing on the map.