The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

ps4 rank 18 survivor

It's takes more than 5 mins to get into match ...sad face

Comments

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

ppl are swfrendsies on consoles...or we just have a smaller population😔

• The_Bootie_Gorgon

To spend the avg amount of queue time to load into a match to have it cancelled sucks major genitals...

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

You're probably better off than being in 2 games in that time considering your rank. Rank 18 killers are the WORST behavior wise.

• BlindMole
    BlindMole Member Posts: 649

Before rank reset, I was getting into matches in less than a minute (rank 6)

• saberx
    saberx Member Posts: 6

Make crossplay btw ps and xbox Behavior :(

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I think there's lots of survivors on PS4.

It's opposite on PC. Survivor lobbies are easy to find.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Not arguing there but the more they play the faster they get out of those crap ranks.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

It's rank reset week, maybe people are waiting for the sweats to rank up first. I know that's the case for me.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I hadn't played for a while and had the same problem recently.

It gets better after you pass rank 15.

Next week you will be fine as people like to play killer during events

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172

I do most of the time derank on purpose to have my killer around 12 and survivor around 8 bc red rank takes AGES!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

That is not correct

Ps4 has the biggest solo population

• The_Bootie_Gorgon

Maybe there's less solo players around my rank at the time I play? I don't play survivor much. My killer queue time is fast compared to when I try survivor. I was playing after 2am and I'm located in Murica in the state of Texas.

• Thasard
    Thasard Member Posts: 268

Yeah...that is late, but I usually play 7-10 pm in EST, and I still usually have a 5 minute wait time on PS4. I tested my friend's PC and got a lobby in less than 30 seconds. I don't even get a killer lobby that fast on PS4, and I try to avoid killer as long as possible.

• Hozh
    Hozh Member Posts: 84

Yep me too, depends on the day, yesterday was way to long as survivor, normally mornings are faster

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

Idk about PS4 but. Maybe they should take a page out of wow.

Tell people what role is lacking and give people 30k bp for playing that roll.

Too many killers reward people willing to swap over. Survivor lobby slow 30k reward to play killer it's a win win

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

That's a good idea but with BBQ and Chili you can pretty much get 60k BP to make up that 30k difference so people would just play killer anyways most likely if they enjoyed it. If there's a lack of killers however, survivors would likely swap over to make that BP.

As for the survivor lobby problem. I don't usually have terribly long wait times to get in a lobby, it's moreso that the game bugs out consistently causing my wait times to be atrocious. I'll get "a match" which will then say I was disconnected before connecting probably around 1 or 2 times before I get into my match. Otherwise it probably wouldn't have taken as long because I had to requeue(sometimes close application and relogin then requeue) several times.