The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My Dead By Daylight Switch Experience

I first played DBD back on Xbox One when clown just came out, had to stop around after Legion's release due to living issues and so about 8 months later after I bought a Nintendo Switch from my brother I only remembered BHVR announcing DBD was coming onto switch so 2 weeks ago I bought it and I mostly have been enjoying it.

Now aside from the rank bug that they only recently fixed couple days ago and minor texture glitch's (Worst I had was on Mother's Dweling with all the purple and black wood tiles as far the eye could see) I been having relatively short queue's as survivor but today (Rank 6) I wanted to play around 8 AM, got no game so I waited till 10 AM, then nothing again so I figure "Hey maybe people aren't on as much since it's mostly kids who own a switch so maybe afternoon will be better?" I hope so or is the case of me ranking up too fast and having to wait till rank reset to get back into green ranks for decent queue's.

Any other switch players out their that would like to share their experiences with dbd so far? And have any of you at a rank past 8 had similar queue issues?

Comments