Legion mains, what do you want as a buff for them?

Options
13»

Comments

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

The what now? I crossed that one off a while back. There is ALOT of ideas there

• GunDemNoobs
    GunDemNoobs Member Posts: 45
    Options

Something came up while i was playing Legion. If devs wanna make his power non-lethal, they should take off the option to get kick out of FF when you miss a attack, just give it a normal cool down... at high ranks, people do 360’s and all and its just a rlly bad time for Legion, not only he cant use it properly but the ability is not even deadly, EZ win for survivors.

• VOSSKi
    VOSSKi Member Posts: 21
    Options

just make his base movement speed 115%

• remoirel
    remoirel Member Posts: 231
    Options

They currently already are 115%

All i want for my Julie right now is to remove the annoying black hole when you come out of frenzy and make the cooldown a little shorter. 4 seconds is way too hindering for how little the power can actually achieve.

Maybe make the vault speeds a litter faster... that's about it.

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765
    edited October 2019
    Options

The thing is that feral frenzy NEEDS to be lethal, but needs to also have the current counterplay.

You can buff feral frenzy to oblivion, but in the end, legion becomes a m1 loopable killer if his power isnt lethal. That doesnt make him any good or fun to play.

My way to fix legion is to make him a 4.4 m/s 24 meter terror radius, power dependant killer. The power has some status/effects and, when applying deep wounds, gains some bonus that remains until the power ends to make it more easy to spread hits. Pretty much like how old iridescent button worked.

Ex: Feral frenzy has a duration of 6 seconds base and 5.28 m/s. When applying deep wounds to a survivor, refills the power gauge and is increased to 12 seconds and 5.4 m/s. The numbers are just examples, not to be taken like they are represented here.

EDIT: This basically separates chase from chaining hits, making it easier to balance legion.

Either way deep wounds should be changed too.

Post edited by NullSp3c on