Legion mains, what do you want as a buff for them?

Options

Comments

• GunDemNoobs
    GunDemNoobs Member Posts: 45
    Options

Legion needs some love and soon. Hopefully DEV’s will listen to the community and hear us out !

• Doxcy
    Doxcy Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Options

Let bamboozle block pallets that you vault during ff. That's all I want.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Allow Legion to Feral Frenzy into a locker and teleport to another locker, however when they re-emerge they are now a different member of the Legion.

Just a fun gimmick to bring LEGION some actual meaning to the groups name.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,601
    Options

I don't care, just make him fun to play and make him a threat.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

I honestly don't think Legion can get to a state where they're both strong AND good design without a big rework

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Faster vaulting over windows and pallets. Currently the speed feels so weird...

• PotEtU
    PotEtU Member Posts: 44
    Options

Vault speed at least as fast as survivors or faster. FF not being lost on basicM1 Franks mixtape base. Hitting a surv with deep wound Halves the power gauge instead of draining it, still kicks you out of FF

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

Revert all the nerfs and just keep the current deep wound timer (doesn't go down while in terror radious)

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

I know I prolly wont get a response to this. But it would be nice to know if yall have seen my Legion Rework thread on Feedback? It's gotten rather large now

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

Just give me a good reason to use my power. I often perform better if I don't use feral frenzy, and if I do use, I do it sparingly.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

My main problem with legion is that their power is just useless after the first hit. I don't know how they can change this since the old version was also terrible. It also doesn't help that their addons basically does nothing useful.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 7,144
    Options

My top 2 changes would be revert terror radius change from 32->24 and revert fatique change from 4 ->3

Nobody likes taking decisive strike stun for using their power. Lower TR allows Legion to use Nurse calling better and Injured survivors are more afraid low TR killers then normal TR.

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382
    Options

Just completely remove his power and start again, he is a joke.

• Theoretical_Heart
    Theoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398
    Options

For survivors to die with a single Frenzy stab. :D

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

I tried to propose this in my thread and other Legion mains said it was OP. I'll stand by there statements.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    edited October 2019
    Options

Faster vault and movement speeds in feral frenzy is what i mostly want. The amount of times I’ve lost a hit to sprint burst is too many to count...

edit: also forgot to mention that he shouldnt be punished for m1ing survivors by losing his power. If anything he should get it back

• Shraar
    Shraar Member Posts: 219
    Options

For me, the best part of playing Legion is going on a stabbing spree with Feral Frenzy. It sucks when they know this is coming and sprint away, and you awkwardly chase them until Feral Frenzy runs out without tagging them.

I would like if they removed the Terror Radius and Red Glow from Feral Frenzy, and reworked it so Killer Instinct reveals in a radius = to the TR (even if it's currently silent).

I think this would reduce the likelihood of survivors knowing exactly how to split up to counter FF, while still preserving enough counterplay (They see Deep Wound being applied ofc, they know a spree is on) that they can react. Due to the long stun and loud shout as it ends, Legion can't sneak up on you after it expires.

Additionally, I'd also like to see the orange outline on survivors located by Killer Instinct, and remove the power drain on regular M1 hits. Why is that even a thing?

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

There are alot of nerfs to Legion I don't get.

Can't see blood in FF

Mend is still 30 seconds but doesn't go down in TR AND pauses when Survivors start to mead.

Vault speeds and Movement speed in FF reduced. I think this was cause they are 115% now but that makes NO sense when you stop to think about it. You can be looped in FF. That's makes it a joke.

Losing 50% of your power when you hit someone with an m1 (did yall know once upon a time it was 100%?) You literally get punished for being a Killer

Missing an attack in Frenzy cancels the power immediately.

Increased the recharge time of Frenzy to 20 seconds 

and last but not least, a stun that lasts as long as a DS every time your power ends... at least you can move.... slightly?

This is why I have what you know i'm gonna mention. Old Legion wasn't good, but New Legion is crippled. We need something new or some kinda addition WITH some buffs (as long as it keeps the rushdown style) to get Legion back to not a joke to the whole community.

Legion is why i came back to DBD after 2016-17. I love how they play and never used that stupid exploit... and I STILL main them. But it shouldn't feel like i'm "taking off the weighted clothes to fight at my peak" when I play another Killer.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited October 2019
    Options

actually it stops when you are inside the TR or while mending. So the only information you can get is that someone is outside of your TR and still running.

@TheRockstarKnight just an opinion to the "tunneling" point. Why is it so common to call it tunneling when talking about Legion? Tunneling is when you hook the same survivor multiple times to get him out of the game, instead of going for obvious other targets. I wouldn't even call it tunneling when you deny the safe unhook to a pretty unsafe unhooking action. When a survivor offers a hit to protect and you dont take it to go for the unhooked one, then it is tunneling. But DEFINITELY it is no tunneling if you try to down someone during a chase. Also not if you need more than 2 hits. The "problem" was, that Sloppy/Bloodhound was meta to Legion and that made it hard to escape the killer. But that is true for EVERY killer that spends half of his perks for this effect and therefore should be strong. That is not a Legion / Frenzy problem. And shouldn't be called tunneling.

My opinion also is, that the only change needed was the moonwalking abuse. But making the Bleed Out TR related fixed that issue. Everything else was fine, just nobody wanted to learn the counter.

If we stay with the new version of Legion, I would also suggest a Power rework. If not, at least the following changes might help:

• put bleed out survivors into the same state like Madness 3, so they need to mend before they can do anything else. Almost everyone knows that the first Frenzy hit will make Legion run away from you, so many survivors just run to the closest gen, knowing Legion chases someone else and being save as long as inside the TR. Which is kinda stoopid
    • When hitting bleeding survivors in Frenzy, there should be any effect applied by default. It is simply unfair that Legion is the only killer that gets punished for using his power. I have seen bleeding survivors body block healthy survivors to cancel the power, without taking any negative effect for that. That should not be the case.
    • There are a lot of easy loops that can be abused by running it 3 times to run out of Frenzy. Even the killer shack offers this possibility. If Frenzy does not even help to get easier first hits and just is about the "information", it is really the most useless power of all. increase the vaulting speed again.
    • I loved the slashing of old Legion but also understand the change to break the power after a miss. But I would suggest to just reduce the power gauge for each hit. Like 10% after a click and 25% after a lunge. Or something like that. Of course adjustable but don't forget that on average the "running" still will take like 60-80% of the power.
    • Fun Fact: talking about "running", a trapper with 3 stacks of Play With Your Food walks faster than Legion is running in Feral Frenzy.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

what would be your thoughts on this Deep Wound change:

when Deep Wound is applied to you, you will get the timer, just like now, being paused.

the timer will stay paused until you start an action such as repair, heal, mend, sabotage, cleanse, etc. this only excludes actions needed for chases like dropping pallets, vaulting things, etc.

once the timer starts, it will not stop. if the timer runs out, you go down. this includes while being in the mending action (you may have to take a look at legions knife add ons then)

that way, survivors inflicted with deep wound would actually have to focus on mending in a safe area instead of just doing gens while the killer is around chasing someone else and it would allow Legion to actually be the game slowing killer they are supposed to be.

you could also reenable the killers ability to see the timer then to know when someone gets rid of their deep wound, as the timer would remain paused when a survivor leaves the TR, so its no longer a free whispers effect.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

sure

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

sure ^^

i wouldnt mind that. its generally good to have one threat with all ideas instead of thousands with one idea shattered around the forums. it makes it easier to see all of them.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I am not a Legion Main, I even hate this Killer. But there are some things I would probably change:

• Increase their vaulting speed on pallets and windows again
    • Increase their Frenzy movement speed OR make the duration longer
    • Reduce the cooldown back to 15 seconds
    • Reduce the stun to 2.5 seconds and change the cooldown Add-Ons completely.
  • UlvenDagoth
    Options

This is exactly why I want to snag them. I got me a "One Stop Shop" of ideas for Legion going !

Thank ya!

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

"Because we want players to have fun using our base m1 mechanics while their power that makes them unique and interesting is on cooldown. It's called synergy."

-The dev team, probably

• GunDemNoobs
    Options

Feral frenzy should be able to down someone ... lets say 3 hits of FF to down a survivor.

At the moment, i enter FF and red ranks just sit there and taunt me cause they just dont give a **** about my ability. They basically laughing at me.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,683
    Options

I don't think Legion's cooldown is a big issue. Rather it is the duration that is the problem. The entire theory behind Legion is that they are supposed to hit one survivor and then switch targets. Then when all the survivors are mending/healing there is less gen pressure and then Legion can start hanging people. That is how it is supposed to work at least. The problem is games just don't work that way. There are a number of reasons why.

Switching targets is very often a bad strategy. You waste all the time you spent chasing the first target w/o hooking or slugging only to start a new chase? How does that realistically help? You still have survivors working on gens the whole time and the first survivor isn't out of commission for very long. But there are several ways to make the theory behind Legion work.

Extend the frenzy duration. I'm not talking by a little either. Increase the base duration by 25%. Then when Legion successfully hits a survivor the meter doesn't just fill back up, it overfills by 33%. The reason for this is so Legion can actually have time to both find and hit a second survivor. Then each time Legion successfully hits a survivor the duration overcharges by another 33%. But what is to stop Legion from just finding and hitting all the survivors? Their ability already has survivor counter play built in. If one survivor successfully dodges a single attack or stuns Legion with a pallet, the frenzy is over. So this really wouldn't be overpowered.

The second thing I want to see for Legion is for their to be some effect when hitting a survivor with deep wounds while in frenzy. It makes absolutely no logical sense for there to be zero effect when a survivor is stabbed. What I propose is for there to be a new effect introduced in the game. For now let's call it "nerve damage". A survivor with nerve damage has 30% reduced speed for all actions (including mending) until fully healed or placed on a hook. This would give Legion a choice and a reason to ignore a survivor.

• Tangero
    Tangero Member Posts: 119
    Options

I would like fast valut speed back

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

interesting ideas! Might nab them to credit you in another place and keep all the ideas together. (mostly the second part cause the first one is kinda meh, just cause it doesn't help you in the fact you can be LOOPED WHILE IN FF along with other things)

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,683
    Options

lol, you can't be looped for very long while in Frenzy. Pallets are tricky. You don't want to respect them too much, but you don't want to get stunned out of frenzy either. Here is another interesting suggestion for you. Have Legion's body have the same "size" in terms of collision during Feral Frenzy. That would be a unique benefit to Legion and would absolutely end looping as a viable strategy for the first hit.

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

You can be. Trust me. I've had Red ranks loop an area the whole time I was in FF. I legit could not get close enough to hit them.

Also, I have no idea what you mean by your suggestion. Explain please.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options

Old version was only terrible because he could moonwalk. Keep current DW timer and Legion is fine. They ruined legion with overnerfs.

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310
    Options
  • UlvenDagoth
    Options

That and it would remove my favorite part of Legion.

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

Well, I have alot of ideas stored up in Feedback. Hopefully the Devs will see them

• arslaN
    Options

If they revert the changes then franks mixtape also needs changing. That addon was one of the most OP things ever

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636
    Options

Plz buff my stabby friends

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

I personally do not want them to revert the changes. Old Legion was still bad.

• arslaN
    Options

I also don't want the dcing epidemic again. The mindless stabbing was just stupid and there wasn't really much survivors could do.

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

I don't want to mention it again... i really don't....

Who am I kidding? I have a thread in Feedback full of ideas for Legion!

That is becoming my catch phrase like "Have fun in the Fog!" and "*Cries in Legion Main*"

But yeah, I feel ALOT of people remember Old Legion as some kind of amazing character.... when he was still crap. Reverting the changes (even while getting rid of the exploits) will not help Legion AND force us to wait YEARS again to get them in a better place.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    edited October 2019
    Options

Simple Solution IMO.

1. Remove his cooldown or make it incredibly shorter. It's completely pointless now for him to have to wait to reuse feral frenzy so often when he can't down people with it. (change Frank's Mixtape because it's trash as is and is the only reason the long cooldown makes sense)
    2. Massively pump up his Feral Frenzy movement speed and reinstate the old vault speeds. Why should they be so slow if they can't down anyone. That's illogical when you have people like Spirit and Billy in the game who are both fast and lethal.

With both of these changes he gains a ton of map pressure and knowledge. They'd still be an m1 killer but they'd be able to harass people more often. They'd feel like they're everywhere. They'd feel like a legion.

@UlvenDagoth@StarMoral Thoughts?

• GunDemNoobs
    Options

No, that will still not work. They need a complete rework IMO. FF is just ######### stupid in this game, its a good idea but it just doesnt work. I want the DEV’s to make their ability a minimum lethal so i dont encounter groups T’bag the ######### out of me when i use it.

Also, if you play console, there are the 360’s at 30fps that can ######### you up real nice at high ranks, so somoene do that and good luck, your just a standard M1 killer.

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

Huh... nice. I'll add these to the smaller change list on my thread with a credit for you if you want.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

To clarify, you wanted a 16 meter terror radius, 24 meters is what Hag has and what Old Legion had. 16 meters is too low because if paired with monitor it would give you a Terror Radius like EW1 Myers, 8 meters, but you aren't slowed or have poor Lunge Range, which is why it would be OP.