The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Rank

I thought only in rainbow six is Rank system Bad ... but here its INSANE ... I bought game 4 days ago I'm 17 and play against 10 or below? really? super enjoyable ....

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Welcome to Dead by Daylight. There's not even rank rewards yet either, and it has only been 3+ years since release.

• Hellz_Minion666
    Hellz_Minion666 Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2019

Rank is a joke, it holds absolutely no purpose in this game. The matchmaking system based off it never works properly because BHVR can't fix it without breaking something else and when they go fix that they break matchmaking again.

To top it off even after over 3 years you still get no reward for ranking up other than to say u can do it. The reward you currently get for progressing to red ranks is sweaty killers and survivors that ruin the game for there own enjoyment.

"Pretty good job so far"

• StevePerryPsychOut
    StevePerryPsychOut Member Posts: 190

To be fair some of those rank 10s are probably just as good as you. The ranking system just pushes you higher and higher no matter how bad you are. It's hard not to rank up, even if you're trying to avoid pips.

• Dazlirn
    Dazlirn Member Posts: 13

I mean I don't care about reward but I'm new in game so I thought I will be play against new players too not against somebody who play one year or more

• T2K
    T2K Member Posts: 635

feels bad man. i play for a long time now and seeing ranks 15-20 matched with rank 1-4 always makes me wonder how new players feel bout that. i once said that i couldnt deal with it. ofc i dont want beginners in my lobby not knowing what they do but from your side its even more unfunny.

only bad advice i can give is get good in this game fast.

• StevePerryPsychOut
    StevePerryPsychOut Member Posts: 190

He's saying that more experienced players have no reason to achieve higher rank because there are no rewards. Which means some will stay at lower ranks to avoid better players. The coming battlepass is probably exacerbating the issue because some are surely keeping their ranks low to make eventual rift quests easier.

• Dazlirn

Nah I just stop playing the game ... I think I'm not the only one who Buy game and after few days stop playing

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

It's very frustrating for new players, especially survivor players. The devs tryn a few things with the mm atm, that's the cherry on top.

• Dazlirn

yep onced I asked Killer who killed me how long he play game ... answer " Almsot 2 years " so deve... still don't see the problem???