Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Something good in the shrine?

Vult2
Vult2 Member Posts: 39

There is something good for buy in this shrine before of it finish in 1 hour?

Balance landing is good to buy? is better than lithe of Feng Ming and sprint of Meg? or is better to save the I. shards for another perk and just level up Nea for learn too urban evasion?

Is spririt fury good to buy? or is better just buy the Spirit cos she is one of top killers and learn too her hex perk that seems good too?

Comments

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Balanced Landing is better but I prefer lithe

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Balanced Landing is great, but if you don't have a lot of extra to spend Lithe is close enough and good in a different way.

• Happsta
    Happsta Member Posts: 79

spirit fury is like THE meta perk for m1 killers. pairing it with enduring is incredibly strong and top ranks killers use that combo to their advantage constantly. Compared to Rancor and haunted grounds which are meme perks its pretty safe to grab Spirit fury and worry about the rest later.

Spirit is a very strong killer but if she is not ur main i'd say grab.

Other than that balanced landing is and amazing perk as well and breaks certain maps creating infinities.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

To clarify, Lithe doesn't require specific spots o the map you just see a window mid chase and hit it to gain extra distance on the killer. Just that has been enough in the past to make the killer think the chase isn't worth it and go after someone else.

• Vult2
    Vult2 Member Posts: 39

haunted grounds is a bad perk? it seems good combined with hex: ruin, the survivor who clean the totem will have a 33% chance to be #########, or there is some way to identify a haunted ground totem?

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

There isn't, it's just running a perk that has a 33% chance to not be used at all basically or ignored altogether if people can resist the allure of the orange-tinted bones

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967
  • ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

Pop Goes the Weasel just popped up. Top-tier killer perk.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Pop is in the Shrine. Get it.

• Happsta
    Happsta Member Posts: 79

If you want to hard commit to hex's sure but that build isnt a top teir meta build and seen more as a cheese strat along with hex: thrill of the hunt.

In my opinion* grabing spirit fury on shrine then picking a killer with 3 solid high teir perks like myers/nurse/plague is more favorable.