The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What was the stupidest reason players reported you for?

2»

Comments

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

First one is for using NOED on a killer with an instadown... Leatherface. My perks in that game? BBQ 2 and NOED 1. They also "knew powerful people" and i could "kiss my acc goodbye :)". Still waiting for that one.

Second one is a killer that said I had "godmode" when all that happened was unhook protection. How can someone that goes for the unhooked person every unhook not know unhook protection exists?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,046

Since one of those things happened just a few minutes ago, here are my Top 3:

Got reported for "taking the game hostage" because I found someone in a Corner with Billy and Chainsawed them.

Got reported for Cheating, because I ran a Killer around the Central Building of Disturb Ward (with Balanced Landing).

And, what basically just happened:

Got reported for Speedhacking after playing Leatherface with PWYF...

• CrowFoxy
    CrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,310

Old BBQ, before nerf. Aura in locker and I went and grabbed them lol

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    edited October 2019

I got accused of abusing the Sprint Burst Crouch Exploit... After it had been patched.😂🤦‍♂️

• Centrum
    Centrum Member Posts: 160

I got reported for 'Being a no skill NoED scrub'. The ONE guy who died to me because of NoED (He was the second kill overall) called me that also said 'I have 40 friends who all listen to me and play this game. We will all report you for using NoED. Hope you want to buy the game again.'

My only reply was 'GG :) '

I also had a match where 2 players tried to unhook their friend less than a second after I hooked him.

I chased one away, turned around and saw the other, chased him, turned around and saw the first, chased him, etc.

The end of match was 'Camper!' 'No skill!' and 'Enjoy the -Rep!'

Who cares about rep? None of them followed through; not a single one posted '-Rep!' on my steam page. 😂

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I wouldn't know, as there is no way to tell if someone reports you or not.

• hinoutoumei
    hinoutoumei Member Posts: 294

what's sad about your experience is that the players reporting you for invalid reasons will probalby end up getting banned for abusing the reporting system.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

someone said that they were going to report me for having a lgbt pride-related nickname once. LMAO

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited October 2019

I got reported for using Mad Grit. My “exploits were caught on stream”

I also got reported for knowing where Blendettes were when they were visibly crouched in a corner. They said I was wall hacking.

Also can’t forget I got reported for using Spirit. She’s “a broken killer with no skill”. They told me to enjoy my last game. Darn guess I’m getting banned.

• Hex_Stalk
    Hex_Stalk Member Posts: 488

Downing and hooking everyone in the first few minutes because they didn't know how Myers worked when he came out.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Reported for saying gg.

No, that's it. Just gg on a 4 man out. That was "toxic".

• EnteWurzel
    EnteWurzel Member Posts: 25

how do i know i got reportet ?

or do you mean written in post game chat?

then it was just for using BBQ :D

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

My survivor fashion. How dare they do that! I have very awesome fashion sense.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

fragwhorring

I have no clue what it even means.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

This one still sticks me me. Dude claimed he reported my Plague because 'I could see through, and hit through, walls.' I had Black Incense, which he ignored. I also know how to, you know, puke over walls and through windows. When I pointed that out, he dismissed it and claimed I was wall hacking. With plenty of name calling thrown in to spice it up.

• TheALIEN
    TheALIEN Member Posts: 327

Being a Killer- such a crime in a game :3 Xx

• FearlessHunter
    FearlessHunter Member Posts: 530

I got reported for supposedly using a sprint burst exploit that I didn't even know existed.

Another time I got reported for "hacking" cause apparently using bbq and chili means that your a hacker.

One time my mate got reported for sending a message on PS4 saying "camper" to a wraith that camped him all match and he got banned off PS4 for 48 hours... bit strict if you ask me XD

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Not reported but I found this funny so I wanted to say it.

I was playing as Doctor on Fractured Cowshed against a 3 man swf, with a flashlight. No gens were done and all 3 disconnected near the end of the game. I was told after that I didn't make it easy enough for them and that they had no motivation to continue the game.

So yea I found that pretty funny. I basically played killer too well lol

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

I got reported from survivors for killing them. It got so bad that my Xbox profile said "reputation:avoid me" because reports and blocks affects my reputation its a very stupid system but it shows how entitled and pathetic players can be

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

I'm always getting called a hacker when i find random people in lockers when they believe you have no evidence of them being in there. The thing is when you have as many hours on the game as i have, you get used to when people at all ranks use lockers and it has lead me to make some almost impossible guesses that were right

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

reported for body blocking people while playing billy, leather face, but most of all plague cause people hate it when you get them into the broken affect and down them or just down them in corners at all.

reported for literally downing a guy after a save and the reason he told me was that i should have gone after the unhooked because "he would be easier to down than me"

reported for taking a game hostage as a hag because i downed people so quickly near my 3 gen set up that they gave up and only hided the whole game after they got the other 4 gens.

reported for hacking multiple times for wall hacks and such, this mainly happens after a reset and for a bunch of dumb reasons. I play on console btw.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Got reported for using ''wallhacks'', when playing scratched mirror Myers.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I've been threatened with a report for speedhacking numerous times because I was using Hope. None of them listened to my explanation or bothered looking at my perks

If I was going to speedhack I'd make it more than 7% and I'd do it before the end of the game

• danut1311
    danut1311 Member Posts: 41

Reported for wallhacks "Immediately after you hook someone you go straight for me"

• cipherbay_
    cipherbay_ Member Posts: 379

I was reported for bodyblocking someone in a corner with Plague and I puked on them until they were broken then downed them. They said I held the game hostage at that point.