Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How long can wait event?

Creator
Creator Member Posts: 360
edited October 2019 in General Discussions

What could happen to the event that you have been solving this problem for a whole week? Seriously, this is not even funny. I want to cry. I have been waiting for the archives for so long and now again. First a chapter with Demogorgon, now this. Why did you need a PTB? Tell me at least what is the problem? Maybe you didn’t manage to make animated videos or you forgot to add something? What ever happened then? Name the problem so that we know how much we need to wait, because this obsurity "kills".

Comments

• dbd_noob
    dbd_noob Member Posts: 225

I prefer the Devs to invest more time and fix alle the bugs than release the event and patch with a lot of problems. I agree that the communication is not very good, but they should invest every second in getting the patch and event ready and fixed.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

How Long can wait event?

Wait event bugs fixed until.

• Creator
    Creator Member Posts: 360

They had VERY MUCH time for this. Two, damn it weeks to prepare. And what is the result? We are waiting for the third week, and after all Halloween will be over soon. I’m now sitting in the Steam library and I see news slipping through that the Halloween event has started in the “N” game and I’m feeling damn sad. 😖

• dbd_noob
    dbd_noob Member Posts: 225
    edited October 2019

I get that you are angry and i do want to play the event too, but they should not release it when it is not done. They should plan better ahead next year, but now they should fix it and not rush and release a big pile of bugs and errors.

• raw_bean
    raw_bean Member Posts: 20

Since when is two days a whole week?! :D

Seriously, if this is the most upsetting thing in your life you are incredibly lucky and privileged.

• WhattheHeck
    WhattheHeck Member Posts: 93

The Problem is we can do what we want. We dont get new Information or a Reason what happend.

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

I don't think it's ever really been about the event. Or it would of been out a week ago.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited October 2019

I mean ill give you respect on this aspect atleast you understand how bugs are not fun but my main question is simply when are servers getting turned off because huntress is insane and hitboxes are just jacked up.

I mean i know at this point you guys have probably got a lot of feedback to know these servers need to be delayed.