What's a good way to stack on BP?

Mesme
Mesme Member Posts: 177

So I've been playing DBD for a good while and I made a few grind builds to gain some BP as a killer but I'm wonder if someone has something you know better? Now what's my build I'd run any of the add-ons that allow me to gain BP and I'd use Michael Myers and I'd run distressing, Thanatophobia, Brutal Strength and Whispers.

Now I gain a good amount of Bloodpoints. However, I feel this isn't very optimal and I'm wondering if someone could give me a some good suggestions.

Comments

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

BBQ and Chili and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt both give bonuses to BP. BBQ and Chili is the best way as you can get double BP if you hook all 4 survivors because it is a 25% increase for each stack at tier 3. Thrill of the hunt will give you a % increase for the BP gained in the Hunter category as long as it is active which will go back to normal values once it has been cleansed.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    BBQ is the #1 BP farming perk.  You can add TOTH and Distressing for more BP, but distressing is pretty lame on Myers.  It's better on killers that it enhances, like Doc or Billy, or on killers where it doesnt matter like Pig and Wraith.

Personally, for Myers, I'd run BBQ, M&A, TOTH and either Enduring or Brutal Strength for BP farming, but I'm not a Myers main so there may be better builds.  I'd run the same build on Billy except swap M&A for distressing.

I'm told Doc is the best BP farmer but I have only played him once.
  • Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2018

Doc + Distressing is a quick max on Deviousness throw in BP offereings and BBQ use the 2 other perk slots to suit your style of play and go earn them BPs

• Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

So Doc Distressing, BBQ, BP Add-ons and the other two can be whatever I want gotcha probably more terror radius stuff.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    BBQ & Chili, Thrill of the hunt, Distressing