Killer lobby wait times

Is it just me or is wait times for killer super long right now? Has been awhile for me lately.

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Yeah, it's painful

• xP3nnyWize
    xP3nnyWize Member Posts: 282

Shiza :(

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    edited June 2019

Like for me on pc is 4/6 minutes.And 31888k ppl in game.Yesterday data.

• xP3nnyWize
    xP3nnyWize Member Posts: 282

im on pc and its 4/6 min for you? You lucky bastard! xD :(

• prof_teabagger
    prof_teabagger Member Posts: 121

I mean, the hardcore killer mains did that by themselves. Survivors always asked for more bloodpoints, or at least point points when using WGLF. But they discussed the ######### out of it to deny it as much as they possibly can.

So during the double bp and now the anniversary event with double bp offerings everywhere it's just logic that everyone wants to play killer.

It happens every time lol, but noone wants to learn from that

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

This is true. The devs should at least increase or just get rid of the Blood point caps for each of the 4 categories for survivors. The general 32k cap should still be there of course, but the category cap needs to go or at least be increased to 16k.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@xP3nnyWize It's currently similar to a 2x bloodpoint event with the gâteau offerings, and a new killer just got released that everybody wants to try out. Long queue times for killers are the consequence.

@ad19970 Yes, it would absolutely make sense to remove the 8k bloodpoint cap per category (while keeping the overall cap of 32k).

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22

yeah pls fix the stupid long lobby.

as a survivor its takes max 2min, but as a killer i can wait 30min before i get a lobby.

Just plain stupid

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

For me it's like instant.I'm red ranks tho.

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    edited October 2019

For me rank purple killer i find matches instantly. Rank 18 survivor i don't find even a single match. Ps4

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

On ps4 killer wait times are pretty quick, but survivor wait times are ridiculous

• itsmetimohthy
    itsmetimohthy Member Posts: 43

Killer lobbies are less than a minute for me on PC but I’m only rank 9 killer