Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why is Legion still in this game?

Undoubtedly the most annoying killer to face as a survivor. Why does anyone even still use him in red ranks?

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I agree with @bubbascal. If you got beaten by a Legion in red ranks, they should be praised for getting that far. As a Legion main in red ranks, I know exactly how hard it is to play Legion well at that level, and it takes a lot of determination to do so.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

Because he is here to make you cry. And if you cry over an admittedly lowtier killer, I pray you dont come in contact with Spirit.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

My prayer was answered, but not in the way I thought.

• Bradyguy99
    Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 228

Legion rework idea. Make them a survivor.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

He's basically the weakest killer in the game, I'll never get why people complain about Legion at all. Even before his big nerf he wasn't really strong. I never had a problem with playing against him. I rather enjoy it because playing against Legion will usually reward you a lot of bloodpoints without even doing much.

• KuromiStarwind
    KuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325
    edited October 2019

Imagine thinking Legion post-nerf, one of the worst killers in the game, is the current most annoying killer to play against at red ranks, and even thinking he's strong.

Nice bait, but it's pretty obvious you're pulling a reverse-Spirit haha post. Very funny! Because if you're not, I'm wondering how you got to red ranks? I suppose a lot of terrible players get there pretty passively due to how rank reset works.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

Legion is undoubtedly annoying to go against just like doctor , I personally put them at the same level of annoyance. Other than just being annoying though ,no real problem with him.

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382

Somehow I doubt you’re in red ranks, I haven’t seen a legion in red ranks for months.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

As a warning to other killers not to cross BHVR.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

Are there people using this massacred killer and in red ranks?

I don't think sooo

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Let's just ignore killers are literally facecamping people for playing specific characters or using specific items or perks.

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

Legion is the worst killer in the game, doesn't change the fact that they're annoying to go against. The game is simply unfun against Legion and as Legion. They deserve a full rework cause their power is trash while being unfun.

• I'm currently r4 legion main and its hilarious to see people complain about legion in red ranks.

• 9x out of 10 he's prolly another common that got handheld to high ranks and now has to use skill to win. Even against the worst killer in the game

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

Lol never said I lost to a Legion, I’m just curious why people are still playing Legion despite not being a good killer. Especially at red ranks where they can get easily demolished. Aside from that, mending and walking around injured for 15 minutes is simply annoying

• KinofTheLegion
    KinofTheLegion Member Posts: 27

If you could put survivors in dying state (with a second hit) while feral frenzy is active the legion would be a rather good killer, i also agree with @Volfawott people can choose to play whoever they please. In my opinion, we sould complian on how broken the demagorgan is. *Thinks about failed shred attack attempt's

And call me uncultured but whats wrong with clown?! i got 4x sacrifice with him a few times 0_0

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Meh, not the best Key add-on, but an add-on non the less.

• KinofTheLegion
    KinofTheLegion Member Posts: 27

@ArrowTheGreat11

I think your just being a bit to toxic with your opinion. This discussion doesnt make sense if the legion is a bad killer then how come you have to walk around injured for 12-20 seconds. Wouldnt that make him a good killer?

Besides the devs worked really hard to design and create legion atleast give them credit for trying cause at the end of the day, its just a game.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

A killer can be irritating to face without being strong. I find Doctor and Plague to be the most annoying to face. They're not incredibly strong. They're just annoying.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited October 2019

Legion is a shell of his former self that literally everyone hated...

Why do people still hate him...?

• Forceful_Spork
    Forceful_Spork Member Posts: 87

He never said that he lost to him. He just said he's annoying. I too, personally hate Legion, almost as much as I hate Spirit or Hag. He's extremely weak, but he's just so annoying. He's not even slightly threatening or intimidating. It's literally just a scrawny teenager with a knife. This is all coming from a former Legion main.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Hun, your strawman of me is not exactly working.

Noticed how I used the word characters instead of killers because the same applies for both parties.

You have no right to dictate what a survivor can you use the same way you don't have a right to dictate what a killer can use.

Also while I still support the notion that people are free to play however they want as long as it's not bannable.

However I believe if someone is being toxic you have the right to call them out about it. Without using personal insults or vile language.