How all the low tier killers can be buffed and survivor perks being buffed/reworked

Options
krowzar
krowzar Member Posts: 66

The Wraith/buff

1. Make yellow windstorm base kit.

The Pig/buff

1. Make the following addons: Combat straps, Video tape, Tampered time, and rule set No.2

This should compensate for her endgame nerfs and actually make her traps good and let survivors know "Hey, I need to get this off" rather than "I'll get this off once I do 2 generators"

The Cannibal/buff

1. Increase movement speed while doing your chainsaw frenzy. Decrease the penalty of bumping into objects from 5 seconds down to 3 seconds.

The Legion/buff

1. Increase the duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds and increase the Legions feral frenzy movement speed.
  2. Revert the cooldown changes they made to Legion from 4 seconds back to 3 seconds.
  3. Make it so the Legion instead of losing feral frenzy when missing an attack by 100%, make it so you lose only 50% so the Legion isn't completely punished when missing an attack.

The Doctor/buff

1. Slightly decrease the time it takes to land a shock on survivors.
  2. Make the following affliction addons types base kit: Order, Calm, Discipline

The Clown/buff

1. Make thick cork stopper base kit

The Plague/buff

1. Make it so that when a survivor doesn't cleanse either between 60 to 90 seconds, a corrupt fountain spawns

Metal of Man/rework

1. Make it so that you have to take 3 protection hits or 3 safe unhooks
  2. With the changes above, instead of having invulnerability when having metal of man active, make it so that when the killer hits you, it should give you deep wounds similar to when the Legion hits you while they're in feral frenzy.

Deja Vu/rework

1. Make it so that you can see all generator auras.
  2. Shows the killers aura when they are standing within 10/15/20 meters of a generator.

Flip-Flop/buff

1. Make it so that instead of being able to have 50% on your wiggle bar, make it so that you can have up to 60/65/70% total on the wiggle bar.

Babysitter/quality of life

1. The only change I would give it is during the 8 seconds where the unhooked survivor leaves no blood or scratch marks, make it so that they make no noise

Buckle Up/rework

1. When a survivor is downed. You can see the killers aura for 6/8/10 seconds.

Decisive Strike/buff

1. Make it so that it can work 2 times in case the killer tunnels you.

Distortion/buff

1. Make it so that each time a generator is completed or you safely unhook a survivor, make it so you can get tokens back when they are used.

No Mither/buff

1. Make it so that when you are injured, the rate at which you bleed is reduced by 50/75/90%

No one left behind/buff

1. You get 50/75/100% more bloodpoints for altruistic actions.
  2. You are able to perform them 10/15/20% faster

Comments

• krowzar
    Options

If you disagree with anything I put, let me know and maybe the devs might here us.

• krowzar
    Options

I might have put it in the wrong category since I am knew to the forums, this is my first post.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

Decisive Strike/buff

Make it so that it can work 2 times in case the killer tunnels you.

Yeah, nothing wrong here, lmao.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

My main thoughts:

Flip Flop is fine as is. It's saved my life every time I've used it. That being said, it's a downside to slugging killers only, so... maybe it needs a secondary effect, like maybe less bleeding for downed survivors? That way they can crawl away, and then be able to use the perk better. Idk.

Pig: I'd make her boxes un-interactable if the survivor's trap isn't activated. That way the traps actually cause pressure. I.E., if a survivor with an RBT on their head goes to take it off, but it isn't activated yet, then they can't get it off.

Also, bring back endgame piggy. Hatch already counters RBTs regardless. : )

Clown: I'd like to see a way for clown to maybe buff his own speed or something, since his bottles on their own are very lackluster.

Plague: I think making it so a secondary timer starts when they are infected that will down them will be more than enough incentive to make them cleanse...

No Mither: No Mither as it is now leaves no blood trail. Your change would be a direct nerf.

• krowzar
    Options

Thanks for the detailed feedback, those changes are nice that you mentioned.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

No problem. I think the rest of the proposed changes you have are all decent as well, that's why I didn't say anything.