Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I must buy pop goes the weasel?

Vult2
Vult2 Member Posts: 39

Much ppl say pop got the weasel is very useful, is it?

How it work? is -25% of the progression or of the total?

I mean if for example a generator is 40% done, after kicked with pgtw, it will be at 15% or 30%?

Comments

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

It is 25% of the total progress, so even if the gen is only 20% done after a PGTW kick it'll be at zero.

And yes you should use it on weaker killers as it can help with gen pressure and control (although not much tbh)

I personally don't run this or ruin on Nurse because of Tinkerer + Surge. They are my gen control and it works pretty well most of the time.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

25% of the total 100% percent possible. For example if the generator is at 30% completion, and you kick it with Pop goes the Weasel, it goes down to 5% and then regresses like normal.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

No one is forcing you to.

šŸ˜”šŸ¹ if its on the shrine you better get it buddy.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

He could always buy Clown and enjoy playing him until rank ~8 or so. Then he better get off that ######### quick.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Pop goes the Weasel is not bad, but it's overrated. The reason is simple: The perk helps you when the match is already going in your favour, the perk doesn't help you when you are struggling.

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92

PGTW is pretty decent as it can't be deactivated like a Ruin totem in the first 30 seconds of the match. You just have to keep your trial momentum going with hooking survivors. Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ & Chili, and any perks that can help you in a chase like Enduring or Brutal Strength pair really well together. If you can keep hooking survivors and kicking generators, you shouldn't have to worry about applying enough pressure.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

GET IT, IT'S A LIFESAVER.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Super useful.

Get

It

Now

• SteelDragon
    SteelDragon Member Posts: 745

Pop goes the weasel works by when you hook a survivor you have 60 seconds to pop a generator, if you do that generator loses -25% OF MAX progression, so it is 25% of a 100% gen, not 25% of the current progress of the gen

• Vult2
    Vult2 Member Posts: 39

Ty for answers, seems I will buy it.