The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

first time I saw horrible event .. :D

######### is this? :D 10 days later and only Half of it? :D wauu :D basiclly Archives are locked and event skins are for archives money or real money .. but you can't get archives money because its not working ... everyone hate microtransaction in Breakpoint but look at this .... :D event stuff for real money ? really? new Myers Outfit ... its just a patient shirt ... and you want real money for that? :D thank god I got this game because it was in PS+ months game :)

Comments

• Luna1337
    Luna1337 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2019

Myers outfit is not unlocked in the event

• Dazlirn
    Dazlirn Member Posts: 13

but still get my point Right?

• silasbleu
    silasbleu Member Posts: 181

######### happens. Get over it :D

• Dazlirn
    Dazlirn Member Posts: 13

yeah I'm not mad just saying ... I totally get it micro.... in some rare outfit or something but as you can look here in costume section 90% stuff is only for real money :( I don't talking about The Shape or Ghost Face .... its movie killer sure for real money but almost everything? :/

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

It's really not all that bad. Cosmetic items in games often do cost money. There are a substantial number of cosmetics that can be earned from events for free. Also a lot of cosmetics have an iridescent shard cost that can be earned through play time. Granted, when they cost 4,000 or more shards it is much easier to just purchase them given the amount of play time required.

But technically, it is possible to acquire most the cosmetics for free. The new battlepass system also provides an avenue to acquire cosmetics at a heavily discounted price. If you play well enough and often enough then you should be able to roll over those auric cells from season to season too.