The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Michael Myers NERF is ######### ridiculous!

2»

Comments

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296
    edited November 2019
  • Shraar
    Shraar Member Posts: 219

" I LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS [BAD WORD] NERF. WHAT ABOUT MY FUN? THE MOST FUN BUILD TO PLAY IN THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN [BAD WORD] PLAY IT ANYMORE??? ALL BECAUSE A SURVIVOR CAN COUNTER ME NOW BY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SLOWEST KILLER (With Add-ons) JUST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THEM? "

Lmao are you serious right now? This is a tantrum. You're throwing a tantrum right now.

• BigFatClown
    BigFatClown Member Posts: 45

This bait?

• JumpscareMyers
    JumpscareMyers Member Posts: 60

If you actually read one of my previous comments you would know that i was venting.

However venting or not the problem still persists. Why be undetectable to every other perk in the game except spine chill and premonition? It doesn't make any sense. Pig, Myers, Ghostface are Stealth killers, the term itself implies that they shouldn't be easily detected. Why did the devs leave spine chill and premonition open for survivors to use then? It makes absolutely no sense.

You're meant to be Undetectable but yet you are still detectable with 2 perks??

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

He still shuts off aura perks and spine chill isnt even meta because stealth play sucks rn. I think if someone takes a detection perk weaker than aura perks, and a non-meta perk, it shouldn't be nulled just by Myers existing. Give him an add-on that does that and call it a day.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296

Who within the balance team thought to themselves that EW1 Myers was too OP and couldn't be countered? Only except that he could be countered very easily by using your eyes and ears alone?

• Larisa
    Larisa Member Posts: 176

With the holy trinity map offerings of scratched daddy (Gideon, lery's and Hawkins) the chances for success tremendously increase

• Teichkuh
    Teichkuh Member Posts: 6

I agree with you! A stealth killer should be fecking stealthy and not be detected by such perks. I really like to face stealth killers (plus I don't use spine oder prem. that often or at all), I would like that.

People here are yelling "lol just pay attention no need for perks", but I bet a lot of you would still get grabbed by this beautiful bastard. :P

• Alonzo
    Alonzo Member Posts: 151

So what now? Myers is useless in EW1 right? M&A is useless. My favorite killer and no one complained about him yet they still changed his gameplay.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Meyer's breathing has always been his bane. I've never been surprised by scratched mirror Meyers because you hear the breathing, you then hear the clunky footsteps and can tell direction. You take off and enjoy a long chase with his slow butt.