Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

ULTRA rare Billy add-ons!

I know one thread was already here but here is my idea.

1. Electric Starter. Hillbilly can charge the chainsaw instantly. Downside. Cool down is tripled.

2. Iridescent Chain. Survivors put into dying state by the chainsaw can't get back up for 60 seconds allowing him to slug them very effectively. This means no unbreakable, no mither, and survivors can't heal them back up. Also if they are picked up the 60 second timer is cancelled so if he drops them then the effect is nullified.

While these are definitely very strong remember these are Ultra rarity so they should worth it.

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    The tripled cooldown is too punishing.. 
  • M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288

The Iridescent chain is punishing to the teammates who didn't get caught. I would suggest making it so survivors put into the dying state by the chainsaw cannot move or recover by themselves for 40 seconds. They can still be healed by teammates though.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    As a billy main I'd love to see those ideas come to life, especially the first one. 

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited August 2018

I think one of his pink add-ons should let you break a pallet and keep going. That would be a lot more useful and balanced.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

@thekiller490490 said:

1. Electric Starter. Hillbilly can charge the chainsaw instantly. Downside. Cool down is tripled.

2. Iridescent Chain. Survivors put into dying state by the chainsaw can't get back up for 60 seconds allowing him to slug them very effectively. This means no unbreakable, no mither, and survivors can't heal them back up. Also if they are picked up the 60 second timer is cancelled so if he drops them then the effect is nullified.

While these are definitely very strong remember these are Ultra rarity so they should worth it.

I fail to see how Electric Starter is any different than his base gameplay of fluttering the saw. It's not like it slows him down or causes any penalty at all.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@Eninya said:

@thekiller490490 said:

I fail to see how Electric Starter is any different than his base gameplay of fluttering the saw. It's not like it slows him down or causes any penalty at all.

Actually channeling the saw does make him move slower, at 100% which is base survivor run speed.

Maybe if Electric Starter let him move faster while channeling that would be quite powerful.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

I would much rather see a ultra rare addon that allows him to break generators by chainsawing them and another ultra rare addon that allows him to have no speed penalty whatsoever when revving the chainsaw.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited August 2018

so, when i use the first ultra rare, i simply press M2 and instandly start sprinting? idk... I'd rather suggest one that gives him full control over his chainsaw, therefore moderately increases the stun time when bumping into an object.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Bravo0413 said:
    The tripled cooldown is too punishing.. 
    You would need to use the Thomson's Mix. 
  • thekiller490490

Even with minimum charge time, survivors have plenty of time to react and start dancing to evade it. This literal insta saw would give survivors no chance to guess when he will use it. This is also why I think the cool down should be tripled as he will be punished for missing and he really shouldn't be able to chainsaw every 3 seconds when he has insta saw 

• thekiller490490
    βLAKE said:

I would much rather see a ultra rare addon that allows him to break generators by chainsawing them and another ultra rare addon that allows him to have no speed penalty whatsoever when revving the chainsaw.

IntersInter ideas. Breaking gens not so much because really, what would be the point? But the speed one is good.