Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Your favorite freddy builds

Sally55
Sally55 Member Posts: 368
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

I currently use Ruin, BBQ & Chili, Brutal Strength, and Remember me. What builds do you guys use for freddy?

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

BBQ, enduring, brutal strenght, ruin

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2018
    Ruin, bbq, enduring and make your choice. I might change MYC with bitter murmur tho.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

If I were forced to play that guy, I'd run Ruin, Remember Me, NOED and probably M&A or Enduring.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Any 4 perks on a different killer?
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited August 2018

Nurse's Calling, Thanatophobia/Lightborn, Sloppy Butcher (for mangled), Bitter Murmur.

I can't stress how good both NC and BM are on Freddy. NC has a 28m range where Freddy's lullaby/TR is 24m, meaning you can see them before they know you see them. Combo it with SB+TP and it means people will ALWAYS be healing around you. I had a game last night where I literally had 4 survivors, in DW, all frantically healing themselves within NC range. I was chasing all 4 of them at once, it was nuts. I shoulda clipped it, it was quite hilarious. BM is awesome for Freddy because it makes people afraid to do gens. If it procs while you are in a chase you can easily go sleep all those people and get back into the chase or chase one of them. The fact that they have to go find a new gen to wake up makes them scramble like freshly laid eggs. It's also good for endgame since you can see them for 10 seconds. Just make sure you go around and sleep them all, and watch them panic as they try desperately to open the doors.