Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pig which addons are worth collecting?

Other than the ambush ones, I mean. She has a lot of pointless addons its hard to keep track of them I know skill check ones are to be avoided.

I've maxed every character just farming addons now. XD

Comments

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Crouch, syringe, video tape, tampered timer, rule set 2, the other pink add on (especially with Lery’s Or Hawkins offerings), Crate of gears, +1 add ons, and maybe a few face masks if your piggy sense is telling you those survivors are running exhaust perks.

Pig’s add ons need some love though - they’re very unfortunate.

I’m trying to p3/max all killers too! I have Plague and Michael on p3, and I’m going to get the Doctor to p250 before the end of the bloodhunt so I feel inspired to get him to p3 (since he’s one of my favorites but I already have a special outfit for him - Victorian with the metal baseball bat.) I think next bloodhunt I’ll try working on a killer I would rather not bother with, like Clown or Leatherface.

• Pleebean
    Pleebean Member Posts: 22

- Combat straps + Video tape

if you want to use her ambush power alot (These are especially useful at loops). Video tape is an uncommon add-on and straps are common, so make sure to stockpile on both.

If your looking to play around her traps I always recommend you use these combinations:

- Crate of gears + Tampered Timer

Both of these are very rare add-ons. Used together they make the traps way more deadly and survivors tend to not take it seriously until it's too late.

- Tampered Timer + Jigsaw Sketch

Both are very rare add-ons. If you find yourself in games where survivors always get their traps off on the first or second box these are for you, also if they're very unlucky and have to search a fifth box (because if the jigsaw Sketch add-on) they may even die to the trap itself.

- Rule set no.2 + Crate of gears (or Tampered timer)

Rule set is Ultra rare and the other two are Very rare. This combo is not meant to kill, but waste as much time as possible without having to worry about conserving traps. Just pop one on every time you get a down and it's likely to slow down the game.

- Bonus set

Amanda's letter + Videotape (or Combat straps) and an indoor map offering.

While crouching with these you can see through walls at about 12 meters, perfect for surprise attacks and gen grabs!