ghost face a bit too op

2»

Comments

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

He's pretty irksome to play against, but I wouldn't call him overpowered.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

People use stalk!?

Far too much hassle imho, i have more fun using night shroud for the 0 TR and no red stain.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

He is fine. The only problem is that the reveal mechanic is still buggy and inconsistent.

• NewGhostFace
    NewGhostFace Member Posts: 1

I’m a ghost face main myself I only Tea bag whenever there’s a toxic survivor also I don’t camp hooks I go around looking for survivors hope you understand most ghost face you will run into are new players

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 715

I wish the devs would make people link their DbD account with their forum account so we didn’t have to listen to BS like ‘I’m rank 1 with everything P3 but this is OP and anyone who disagrees is a fanboy!’.

If you had played him at higher than rank 10 you wouldn’t be spouting such nonsense.

The stalk takes 5 seconds and lasts 45 seconds iirc and if you can’t loop for less than a minute then you’re the problem, not the killer.

I love playing against him since they reduced how loud he was and apart from 1 match over the weekend, the others have DC’d after being run around.

Inb4 the usual ‘survivor wins it’s a bad killer, survivor loses it’s an OP killer’ fml

• thisrandomguy
    thisrandomguy Member Posts: 142

Stalks up way too fast? Nah...

survivors can reveal him before he can get a full exposed from 0 to 100. And also ptb gf was an absolute joke. He was one of the worst if not the worst killer in the game at that point. Right now he's upper mid tier

Please do show us your video proof though

If you aren't going to care what the other side has to say against ghostface being "op" then isn't that a bit ignorant and shows that you can be in denial?

• UniversalGod
    UniversalGod Member Posts: 6

Honestly i just want them to fix the glitch with him. We'll straight on look at ghost face and he would still get his power. We had a ghost face get his power through walls. Idk if it's just me and my friends getting unlucky but honestly it's a game mechanic that needs to be fixed. It's basis is fine, but we can't break the stalking even when we look at him,which is the issue.

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188

Only problem I have with Ghostface is the fact how buggy his power pull out can be....