ghost face a bit too op

thomasnut
thomasnut Member Posts: 113

i have no idea why people are saying ghost faces stinks. They took him from one extreme to another.H e tiers up way too fast. It's a joke. Not to mention every ghost face killer in the game is just camping hooks, insta tiering up and tunneling.

They got it wrong again.

ยซ1

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Iโ€™m a survivor main because Iโ€™m taking a killer break, I havenโ€™t been exposed by him yet.

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254

Op lol he is (from my experience) quite underwhelming every game iv had so far i got broken out of shroud 24/7 i get loop for days survivors see me so far away before i get close to them i sometimes get shock how they see me n on top all that gen rush because why not so yh pretty amazing (sarcasm btw)

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

It didn't take long for survivors to learn that they can hide right around a corner or behind a chest high object to reveal me with the center of their third person vision, and doing so presented no target for me to stalk back. That's some serious counter-play that has no drawbacks for the survivors. I'm having to adopt the strategy of stalking everyone I can to 99% because they're gonna break me out anyway, and then wait until I'm in a chase and right on their butt before triggering shroud and quick stalking the last 1% in order to insta-down them (that may be why you feel you are getting exposed too quickly).

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

He's not overpowered, but I have to say that the buffer for detection is abusable, and it's happening every game he's played, as you'd expect. He keeps his stalk progress on a survivor when he breaks LOS, meanwhile they have to keep him in sight for 1.5 seconds. The issue here is that a few ms of no LOS means they lose all that progress. That IS an issue that messes with counterplay options massively - his stalk is only 4 seconds at default rate, after all. (Actually this is probably why they're changing his add-ons up)

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

Its impressive how ppl made up things that arent real

• thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113

what is more impressive is the dev's allowing people to hurl personal insults on a public forum and do nothing about it. Having read the responses being hurled against my post a few thoughts did occur to me while grabbing my coffee.

Maybe I'm am just that much better a killer than the people responding claiming they play him and nothing is wrong. However i digress, here is a better thought to explain my position and im done with this. Being a Michael and pig main, i found ghost face the simplest and easiest killer i've ever played hands down. Micheal needs J myers memorial to stalk up as fast as ghost face does without it. End of story.

Against skilled survivors and a skilled swf crew it's a tad bit more challenging but not by much. Against mid level to low level survivors who don't loop well, look behind them when they run, etc. - it's over before it began.

This is my last comment about this, I have provided enough "honest" feed back on the matter. Fan boys will be fan boys.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

He's not OP at all, I don't know at what ranks you play, but trust me, he's not that strong

Play him and you'll understand

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited June 2019

He is A/ B tier now, he is still weaker than Nurse/ Billy/ Spirit, he can be looped, and on higher rank he still gets bullied

I reached rank 10 the other day and im starting to lose against SWF Groups

Now show us your rank OP, otherwise these OP threads are pointless, at rank 15 i can get 4 kills every single game playing any killer

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited June 2019

Yeah killer main and im a the entity the most funny and unreal part you just said gf its the ez killer right then tell me why theres no gf ive seen more nurse and billy o wait you answer will be cuz im too good yeah ok impressive

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Is the ghost face you're going up against is instant tiering will go for the rescue but tunneling the people who get off work he's an idiot

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

TBH I don't give a ######### if he's OP as a survivor. Anything that isn't billy, nurse or iridescent huntress is welcome, at least for a while.

• addy117
    addy117 Member Posts: 1

Why nerf ghostface so soon? You should wait a while and see how he goes,then see if he needs a nerf or a buff! THIS NEEDS TO STOP! Stop nerfing the killers that come out, killer players are sick of using Nurse, Spirit and Billy. We want more killers do to well in the red ranks, at the moment its a struggle and its damaging to peoples health. Balance the game mechanise and stop nerfing the killers!!! PLEASE!

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I don't have idea how he is op. It's not that hard to loop him.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Everyone wants more BIlly + Nurses every match

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Base GhostFace is trash right now, he relies on add ons to be decent. Plus I get the worse maps. Spine chill defeats his stealth.

• Nosplash
    Nosplash Member Posts: 77

exactly man. hard camping and tiering up super fast. it's impossible to play against. have played 12 times agains GF now and not a single one of them a survivor escaped. not a single one. no i'm not lvl 20. and all of the games they have camped.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

I like GF because he can be confused with another survivor in the distance :3

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280

Against a SWF, he's mid-low tier thanks to VoIP. Against solos, he's pretty balanced. Let's see this "stream proof" you claim to have. Or are you afraid that it will confirm what everyone already thinks - you're just bad at survivor?

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

IMO I still think Myers is better, GF is just better at 1v1 while Myers is all around very good vs a group of people in the same area, they're essentially the same but serve different purposes and playstyles, Just my opinion btw.

• Pike_Trickfoot
    Pike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

@Gorgonia My friends always mistake him for Legion in the distance. xD

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

I once thought it was a Claudette and ran to her.. heh xD

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

You can run super fast? 115% is literally the speed of normal killers

Tier up super fast? Sure, but you don't expose ALL survivors

Built in Whispers? You clearly don't know how his power works, when you are in stealth and they look at you they nullify your power completely in less than 2 seconds, it's not a built in Whispers, it's a warning (Of course it can be used at your advantage in certain situations)

He has two major drawbacks:

1. He's countered by having eyes: If they can see you, even if they are behind cover, they can nullify your power fairly easily (Unless you're in low ranks, it's expected of them to suck)

2. He's loud: Being a stealth killer does it make sense that he has a 8 meters, directional audio cue similar to the Lullaby of the Huntress? Not really but whatever. He sounds like tornado, which makes it even easier for survivors to nullify his power if too close to them

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Ghostface doesn't tier up, i think you are confusing him for an another Stalky boi.

Time to get some new glasses.

• michaelrandom27
    michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

Every time survivors make a legitimate complaint about overpowered killers, the response is always "git gud." Real original, guys.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Works both ways @michaelrandom27, I've seen many legitimate Killer posts talking about how survivors are overpowered.

And then they get 'Git Gud'. Both sides need to sack up. Honestly.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

I was One PIP away from rank 5 Saturday night and got wrecked until I was One dePIP away from 8 using Ghostface. Maybe you are an amazing Ghostface but I've got a good amount of experience with M1s in this game and it was a real struggle as it usually is with that kind of killer against organised teams. I probably could of cut down on the losses if I would've capitalised on all of the basement hooks I had and just stopped playing nice in general but I try not to be a shitlord.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

He is decent, I would run an anti loop build for him, Bamboozle, Fire Up, Brutal Strength, Barbecue, or Bamboozle, Fire Up, Enduring and Sprit Fury.

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

Yeah I traded one of my perks out for bamboozle because people knew there wasn't much he can do at the longer loops around the buildings. All you can do without it is go for somebody else and hope to get them down before they start running the same loop.

• JellyD23
    JellyD23 Member Posts: 1

Lmao, just saw the forums. Just wanted to throw out there. Had about 6 games today against Ghost and only lost 1 (4 K) died once but sacrificed myself (1 K) and the other 4 were full escapes (no kills) ghost face can be very strong if played correctly. But not even close to OP. Yes he stalks faster than Michael but he only stalks 1 person. Michael can get full stalk and then one shot everyone for his timer. Many stronger killers out there. Stop complaining. If you struggle that hard against him maybe you just arent a good survivor. Dont rely on heartbeats. Start looking around. If they dont have the new outfit just look for the floating streamers that tell everyone where he is lol. Just gotta adapt. He doesnt have built in whispers if you angle your camera correctly if not wanting detected. You'll get better. Don't complain its broken though when many many people have no problem against him.

Good day to you too.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

I absolutely love this. Wish I could upvote more than once.