What's everyone's favorite map to play on?

Spooky13
Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Definitely Gas Heaven for me. It's a pretty balanced map, and although not the best for stealth killers like Ghostface, I usually almost always have a fun time on it. Love seeing survivor desperately try to escape when you find them in the garage.

Comments

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

any autohaven map

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

The Game

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905

As killer since I main Myers I love Lery's, Hawkins and the Game.

As survivor I love Haddonfield, Grim Pantry, Ormond, and most of the farm maps.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

I really enjoy all MacMillan (Ironworks make me sad sometimes) and Autohaven maps. Coal Tower and Wrecker's Yard are my favorite out of them for playing both sides.

• WalkenMurray
    WalkenMurray Member Posts: 14

Any map that is indoor (the game, Lery's) I love and for outdoor map would be any of the Macmillan maps.

• YungCloutking1
    YungCloutking1 Member Posts: 136

A lot of people hate it. But I love the Hawkins lab map.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I love Cross Penn Asylum in both roles. For me it is the perfect arena of death with some amazing plays possible from the building.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

I don't like any of the maps in this game to be honest

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Haddonfield.

It's like a rollercoaster with endless loops!

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

As killer, Haddonfield

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    edited November 2019

Any coldwind farm map.

• Turok_Raptor
    Turok_Raptor Member Posts: 3

Coal Tower!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Corn maps.

In general, Survivors always think you can't see through the corn while i perfectly can, so they always go in the corn without protection and it'll pretty much always lead to a hit, plus they don't seem to learn either as they'll try again in the next chase.

Additionally, it's a massive advantage for Wraith, corn Generators are mostly a free hit.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

That's a good one. I prefer Azaraov's Resting Place. I play Spirit, so size isn't an issue.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Lery

• SkeletonWitch
    SkeletonWitch Member Posts: 94

Haddonfield, Hawkins lab, Ormond, Backwater Swamp, Badham preschool, Father Campbell's Chapel and Coldwind farm.

• Jasonsfar
    Jasonsfar Member Posts: 69

Badham and Ormond

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Wreckers Yard

my Trapper heart always beats faster on this map...

• uwuacevisconti
    uwuacevisconti Member Posts: 11

I love how Badham looks, while it does lean a bit towards survivor, I think it's a beautiful map!

• Magnathema
    Magnathema Member Posts: 27

I really like Suffocation Pit. It can be challenging as killer sometimes but I just like how it’s laid out and the mine is cool.

• derperson
    derperson Member Posts: 130

Macmillan estates maps, I like the blue atmosphere.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

coldwind farm and autohaven maps

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477

Basically all the base maps, from the DLC maps the only really "good" ones (as in ones I actually like) are the Chapel and the Red Forest maps

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

Red Forest ( both Temple and Huntress' map ), The Game, Preschool, Haddonfield and Hawkins Lab.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Hawkins :) Amazing atmosphere

• marvelmovie
    marvelmovie Member Posts: 195

I love Auto Haven always have, The Game and Coal Tower their very peaceful to me.

• FregglesFred
    FregglesFred Member Posts: 317

Everyone is gonna hate me for this, but. The Game map is my favorite as survivor.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Any of 3 original realms and Asylum

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

Groaning storehouse

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I love Suffocation Pit

Suffocation Pit is a MacMillan and I love that Realm because it's dark but Suffocation in particular rewards players who have a plan. If Survivors make sure to spread the Gen easily they can escape but if the Killer can pressure them enough so the Gens are all on one side it's gonna be easy for the Killer instead. Matches can go both ways and it's always fun to see how they go and who feels comfortable on it and do they even know what they're doing; sweet plays every time.

Haddonfield

So I love Haddonfield with Ghostface and Ghostface only, he has so much to hide behind, those fences that hinder normal Killers actually help him mind game inside a chase, did he leave or is he still following you? A lot of Gens are indoors too and since he can attack out of stealth he has a bigger advantage than any other Killer, if you're injured in any of those houses you better keep your damn eyes open or you'll go down before you realize he's even behind you.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

As survivor i really like the azarov maps. Im horrible at finding pallets in chase so i never have to look far lol.

As killer i really like Hawkins. Just give up 3rd floor gen and the rest is pretty easy to patrol. It looks and sounds cool also.

As survivor i hate probably badham the worst. Though im learning it better now so that may change.

As killer its red forest. I dont play high mobility killers often so i always feel disadvantaged on them

• InfinyMage
    InfinyMage Member Posts: 236

I like all the indoor maps. Just because theres not many of them.